Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Cookie accept repeating
Hi there. I don't know if this is a bug but this site has become near impossible to navigate today.

Every time a page reloads, every single page, the banner at the bottom saying "we value your privacy" pops up. I accept and the second a page loads again it appears.

I'm on mobile currently. Android.

I've never had this issue before.
Hi there. I don't know if this is a bug but this site has become near impossible to navigate today.

Every time a page reloads, every single page, the banner at the bottom saying "we value your privacy" pops up. I accept and the second a page loads again it appears.

I'm on mobile currently. Android.

I've never had this issue before.
@Theoni

If it's at the bottom of the page, it's not the FR cookie notice—that one is dark red and at the top of the screen. This sounds like the Hiveworks one, which crops up from time to time as a problem. You may need to use an adblocker for now!
@Theoni

If it's at the bottom of the page, it's not the FR cookie notice—that one is dark red and at the top of the screen. This sounds like the Hiveworks one, which crops up from time to time as a problem. You may need to use an adblocker for now!
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
Ohh I didn't know there was a difference. Well thanks for the information. Hopefully it will leave me alone soon then. Its so hard to navigate this site with it popping up constantly.
Ohh I didn't know there was a difference. Well thanks for the information. Hopefully it will leave me alone soon then. Its so hard to navigate this site with it popping up constantly.