Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Looking to Rent Shadow, Earth and Nature
1 2
Hello all. I need to rent two shadow nests, an earth nest and a nature nest. I'll happily pay you in either food or treasure.
Hello all. I need to rent two shadow nests, an earth nest and a nature nest. I'll happily pay you in either food or treasure.
Bump
Bump
Hey, I have an Earth nest open. I'm not sure how much to ask for, though, as this would be the first time i'm renting a nest out....
Hey, I have an Earth nest open. I'm not sure how much to ask for, though, as this would be the first time i'm renting a nest out....
eC9kqty.png
@RyogaKamishiro When do you need the nests? I can offer two Shadow nests. One will open up tomorrow, another the next day.
@RyogaKamishiro When do you need the nests? I can offer two Shadow nests. One will open up tomorrow, another the next day.
psywurm_banner_by_slateblu1-d7pxjbk.png
@ryogakamishiro have a shadow nest opening tomorrow. I typically charge 1k per egg but am also open for negotiations.
@ryogakamishiro have a shadow nest opening tomorrow. I typically charge 1k per egg but am also open for negotiations.
KPeo6CK.pngNxZiS95.pngSave A Fodderlocke Dragon!
@alenkoblr

Well for me your payment of either a bunch of food (I usually send at least enough food to equal 200 points) or a handful of treasure (I usually give about 20k since I know people could be using the nests for their own dragons). I've seen prices change a lot. Some people want nothing for a nest, others charge a pretty penny. It's really up to you. I'd be happy to pay whatever you decide on

@Faoiltiama

I'll take the nest opening tomorrow then. We can figure out payment in a pm.

@Aranna

If it's ok I'll take your nest opening tomorrow as well. We can figure out payment in a pm. I can't possibly only pay 1k per egg. That's much too low! You totally deserve more for being so generous to lend me a nest.
@alenkoblr

Well for me your payment of either a bunch of food (I usually send at least enough food to equal 200 points) or a handful of treasure (I usually give about 20k since I know people could be using the nests for their own dragons). I've seen prices change a lot. Some people want nothing for a nest, others charge a pretty penny. It's really up to you. I'd be happy to pay whatever you decide on

@Faoiltiama

I'll take the nest opening tomorrow then. We can figure out payment in a pm.

@Aranna

If it's ok I'll take your nest opening tomorrow as well. We can figure out payment in a pm. I can't possibly only pay 1k per egg. That's much too low! You totally deserve more for being so generous to lend me a nest.
@RyogaKamishiro Great :)
@RyogaKamishiro Great :)
psywurm_banner_by_slateblu1-d7pxjbk.png
Thanks so much for all the help guys. You all are life savers!

Still looking for a Nature nest!
Thanks so much for all the help guys. You all are life savers!

Still looking for a Nature nest!
@RyogaKamishiro

Could I get 100 food points in seafood for my nest? That would be good for me. :D
@RyogaKamishiro

Could I get 100 food points in seafood for my nest? That would be good for me. :D
eC9kqty.png
@RyogaKamishiro I have a shadow nest opening tomorrow, if you still need one!
@RyogaKamishiro I have a shadow nest opening tomorrow, if you still need one!
1 2