Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Done, thank you!
1 2
Hello, I'm looking to sell this 1st gen Skydancer with basic genes. He's male and his element is Ice: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3152667] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/31527/3152667_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd love [b]400k[/b] for him, please. Gems are accepted at the 1:350 ratio. I'm open to other offers but am mostly hoping for the treasure/gems. Alternatively, I would accept 360k + one of the following Gen1 dragons: [list][*]Obsidian primary, shadow secondary [*]Mulberry primary, violet secondary, female [*]Charcoal primary, grey secondary [*]Grey primary, charcoal secondary, male [*]Grey primary, grey secondary, male [*]Silver primary, charcoal secondary, female [*]Silver primary, grey secondary, female [*]Silver primary, silver secondary, male [*]Midnight primary, caribbean secondary, teal tertiary, male [*]Denim primary, storm secondary, stone tertiary, male [*]Obsidian/midnight primary, charcoal/coal/black secondary, rose tertiary, female [*]Obsidian/midnight primary, obsidian/black/midnight secondary, ice tertiary, female[/list] Please post here, PM me, buy from the AH or just start a CR if interested. Holds/payment plans are possible depending on the time frame needed. Thank you! Possible outcomes: [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=22&wing=2&style=13&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=19&elem=6&tertgene=1&spec=prev.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=22&wing=2&style=13&gender=0&ages=1&prig=0&secg=0&tert=19&elem=6&tertgene=7&spec=prev.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=22&wing=2&style=13&gender=0&ages=1&prig=2&secg=3&tert=19&elem=6&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=22&wing=2&style=13&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=2&tert=19&elem=6&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png[/img]
Hello,

I'm looking to sell this 1st gen Skydancer with basic genes. He's male and his element is Ice:

3152667_350.png

I'd love 400k for him, please. Gems are accepted at the 1:350 ratio.
I'm open to other offers but am mostly hoping for the treasure/gems.

Alternatively, I would accept 360k + one of the following Gen1 dragons:
  • Obsidian primary, shadow secondary
  • Mulberry primary, violet secondary, female
  • Charcoal primary, grey secondary
  • Grey primary, charcoal secondary, male
  • Grey primary, grey secondary, male
  • Silver primary, charcoal secondary, female
  • Silver primary, grey secondary, female
  • Silver primary, silver secondary, male
  • Midnight primary, caribbean secondary, teal tertiary, male
  • Denim primary, storm secondary, stone tertiary, male
  • Obsidian/midnight primary, charcoal/coal/black secondary, rose tertiary, female
  • Obsidian/midnight primary, obsidian/black/midnight secondary, ice tertiary, female

Please post here, PM me, buy from the AH or just start a CR if interested. Holds/payment plans are possible depending on the time frame needed.

Thank you!

Possible outcomes:
dragonpic2.php?body=22&wing=2&style=13&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=19&elem=6&tertgene=1&spec=prev.pngdragonpic2.php?body=22&wing=2&style=13&gender=0&ages=1&prig=0&secg=0&tert=19&elem=6&tertgene=7&spec=prev.pngdragonpic2.php?body=22&wing=2&style=13&gender=0&ages=1&prig=2&secg=3&tert=19&elem=6&tertgene=5&spec=prev.pngdragonpic2.php?body=22&wing=2&style=13&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=2&tert=19&elem=6&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png

[EN/RU/DE/ES/FR] GMT+4
I'm interested in him, but I don't have enough for a breed change. Would you consider taking two gen 1 dragons in exchange? I have these two: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4210730] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/42108/4210730_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4214906] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/42150/4214906_350.png[/img] [/url]
I'm interested in him, but I don't have enough for a breed change. Would you consider taking two gen 1 dragons in exchange? I have these two:

4210730_350.png

4214906_350.png
@PrincessLuna
I collect Gen1 dragons with grey-ish primary and secondary and really like the first Gen1 you posted, but I'm afraid I wouldn't accept a trade like that, sorry. :( Together the two are worth a lot less than 400k, from what I know, and I'd have no use for the second one; seeing how my common G1 sales went in the past, I'd most likely end up having to exalt that red guy and it's just a waste of potential.

The grey girl + breed change would have been a perfect deal, though, shame. xD However, I'm open to holds, so if you're interested in trading a SD breed change + that Fae for my Skydancer, I may consider a hold, or a partial trade + payment plan, depending on how long you'd need to get the scroll. :)
Oh, also, as an option I could accept the grey Gen1 + 360k if that's any more convenient.

Please let me know. Thanks a lot!

P.S. If possible, please make sure to ping me: I get unsubscribed from my topics and therefore don't get to see the new posts unless I go and check said threads. :)
@PrincessLuna
I collect Gen1 dragons with grey-ish primary and secondary and really like the first Gen1 you posted, but I'm afraid I wouldn't accept a trade like that, sorry. :( Together the two are worth a lot less than 400k, from what I know, and I'd have no use for the second one; seeing how my common G1 sales went in the past, I'd most likely end up having to exalt that red guy and it's just a waste of potential.

The grey girl + breed change would have been a perfect deal, though, shame. xD However, I'm open to holds, so if you're interested in trading a SD breed change + that Fae for my Skydancer, I may consider a hold, or a partial trade + payment plan, depending on how long you'd need to get the scroll. :)
Oh, also, as an option I could accept the grey Gen1 + 360k if that's any more convenient.

Please let me know. Thanks a lot!

P.S. If possible, please make sure to ping me: I get unsubscribed from my topics and therefore don't get to see the new posts unless I go and check said threads. :)

[EN/RU/DE/ES/FR] GMT+4
Thank you, but I'll need to decline at this time.
Thank you, but I'll need to decline at this time.
@PrincessLuna
Alright, thanks anyway! =)
@PrincessLuna
Alright, thanks anyway! =)

[EN/RU/DE/ES/FR] GMT+4
I kinda want to take this guy in as well, I feel bad for taking his mate away. Are you interested in a Whirlwind Armband? For whatever reason, the lowest price on the AH is 1 million (Which is mine. I'm kinda hesitant to do this but I really love this boy.). I dunno if you're interested but I'd love to keep the two together :) @ZzelaBusya
I kinda want to take this guy in as well, I feel bad for taking his mate away. Are you interested in a Whirlwind Armband? For whatever reason, the lowest price on the AH is 1 million (Which is mine. I'm kinda hesitant to do this but I really love this boy.). I dunno if you're interested but I'd love to keep the two together :) @ZzelaBusya
HjZUn7k.gif
@Talonflame
Terribly sorry it took me ages to respond! Haven't been staying home recently.
The lowest AH price for that item is currently 217.5k, but to be honest I'm not really interested in things of that sort. ^^ I'd be open to selling the dragon and working out some payment plan or something, though, if you're interested.

However, I'm afraid that you haven't paid the remaining part of the treasure for the first SD you purchased from me. If I've missed something and you actually did, please notify me about it, and my apologies if that's the case. And if you're indeed yet to pay me the rest, know about it and things are going as planned, sorry for being pushy, I can wait.

Thank you. =)
@Talonflame
Terribly sorry it took me ages to respond! Haven't been staying home recently.
The lowest AH price for that item is currently 217.5k, but to be honest I'm not really interested in things of that sort. ^^ I'd be open to selling the dragon and working out some payment plan or something, though, if you're interested.

However, I'm afraid that you haven't paid the remaining part of the treasure for the first SD you purchased from me. If I've missed something and you actually did, please notify me about it, and my apologies if that's the case. And if you're indeed yet to pay me the rest, know about it and things are going as planned, sorry for being pushy, I can wait.

Thank you. =)

[EN/RU/DE/ES/FR] GMT+4
@ZzelaBusya
I haven't? That's strange, I remember sending over the cash, but I'll take a look again. If I haven't, I have to remember to pay you. I'm still paying off another dragon so now I'm gonna be in super debt ._.
And it got a lot lower I guess since then. No worries about responding either ^-^
@ZzelaBusya
I haven't? That's strange, I remember sending over the cash, but I'll take a look again. If I haven't, I have to remember to pay you. I'm still paying off another dragon so now I'm gonna be in super debt ._.
And it got a lot lower I guess since then. No worries about responding either ^-^
HjZUn7k.gif
@Talonflame The last message I've got from our conversation is the following one (from me and nothing special there, so I hope it's alright I share it in public): [quote="ZzelaBusya on Jul 16, 2014, 18:40:47"]Hi! Thank you very much! =) If I'm not mistaken in exchange for the dragon initially you sent 27k and the Sprite at 315k, plus 20k now. Since the total was 400k I think it should be 38k. Please correct me if I'm wrong about anything! :) Thanks a lot! Alena[/quote] I don't have any messages from/to you after that point, but I could have accidentally deleted something on my mobile or whatnot, so I'm not saying it's a problem on your side, just stating I didn't get the payment for whatever reason. XD If you didn't send it, please don't worry about the time, I'm in no hurry. Thank you!
@Talonflame
The last message I've got from our conversation is the following one (from me and nothing special there, so I hope it's alright I share it in public):
ZzelaBusya on Jul 16, 2014, 18:40:47 wrote:
Hi!

Thank you very much! =) If I'm not mistaken in exchange for the dragon initially you sent 27k and the Sprite at 315k, plus 20k now. Since the total was 400k I think it should be 38k. Please correct me if I'm wrong about anything! :)

Thanks a lot!

Alena

I don't have any messages from/to you after that point, but I could have accidentally deleted something on my mobile or whatnot, so I'm not saying it's a problem on your side, just stating I didn't get the payment for whatever reason. XD If you didn't send it, please don't worry about the time, I'm in no hurry.

Thank you!

[EN/RU/DE/ES/FR] GMT+4
@zzelabusya
Hnnnggg ok. I guess I didn't. Terribly sorry about that! I'll get started on the rest of that right away :s
@zzelabusya
Hnnnggg ok. I guess I didn't. Terribly sorry about that! I'll get started on the rest of that right away :s
HjZUn7k.gif
1 2