Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Depleted food....
Hi, i am gathering food everyday in this game, but still when i try too feed my dragons it wont work and is says my food storage is depleted, when i check the storage i have super much of every food sort, please help.
Hi, i am gathering food everyday in this game, but still when i try too feed my dragons it wont work and is says my food storage is depleted, when i check the storage i have super much of every food sort, please help.
Are you converting the food into food points first? Dragons can't eat food that's sitting in your hoard; you have to convert it before they can eat it. In your hoard, select the food you want to convert by ticking the checkboxes and hit this button: [img]https://i.imgur.com/vjv4EIv.png[/img] Then at the top of the hoard page (and some others) you should see food icons with numbers after them like this: [img]https://i.imgur.com/CVxoSFF.png[/img] Once you've done that, you should be able to feed them! Welcome to Flight Rising [emoji=wildclaw laughing size=1]
Are you converting the food into food points first? Dragons can't eat food that's sitting in your hoard; you have to convert it before they can eat it.

In your hoard, select the food you want to convert by ticking the checkboxes and hit this button:
vjv4EIv.png

Then at the top of the hoard page (and some others) you should see food icons with numbers after them like this:
CVxoSFF.png

Once you've done that, you should be able to feed them! Welcome to Flight Rising
@Onyxion

You have to click on it to convert it into food points first, then it will work
@Onyxion

You have to click on it to convert it into food points first, then it will work
Do I have an addiction to impulsively buying pretty dragons selling for fodder price of the AH? Yes Do I need help? Maybe Do I want help? NO NONE AT ALL (I want to change this but people have commented on it so now it feels stuck here)
LIo8D8G.gif R9ehyxp.png
@MangoDeRinWonk and @TephroTurtle
ohh thank u two so much! im new to this game and didnt not know that u needed too do that.
@MangoDeRinWonk and @TephroTurtle
ohh thank u two so much! im new to this game and didnt not know that u needed too do that.
Giving this a nudge over to the Help Center since it isn't a bug. ^^

Welcome to FR, @Onyxion!
Giving this a nudge over to the Help Center since it isn't a bug. ^^

Welcome to FR, @Onyxion!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png