Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Deaviant Dragons!?
1 2 3 4
Surely I'm in DA.^^
http://kishari.deviantart.com/
Surely I'm in DA.^^
http://kishari.deviantart.com/
@zuzumi cool I like your art I'm looking at your page right now! XD
Eclipse-Banner-Small.png
@DirtyAbyss OMG I love your art! So beautiful and such detail!
Heh I'm watching you now too XD
Eclipse-Banner-Small.png
@FiveSpirals

Yes! More people, Whoo hoo~
You have very lovely photography. Mine always came out wrong so I only take photos for reference.
:)

@ShadowSoul

No problem. You seem really nice and it's fun to talk to you.
Yeah, I've always wanted to try a commission shop... My only worry is that there won't be any interest and my thread will rot.
Seriously, I sometimes think that these creative corner forms are dead. If you look in the dragon selling form you have to bump up your post every few minutes just to bee seen, but here it seems like nothing ever happens~

Oh well. Even if I wanted to have a go I can't because I'm moving in a week or two out to University.

You ought to give it a try though. Your art is really cute and is better than many of the commissions that I've seen going on around here. Plus there must be Pokemon fans on here somewhere.
I'm sure you could make yourself a nice pile of treasure.
@FiveSpirals

Yes! More people, Whoo hoo~
You have very lovely photography. Mine always came out wrong so I only take photos for reference.

@ShadowSoul

No problem. You seem really nice and it's fun to talk to you.
Yeah, I've always wanted to try a commission shop... My only worry is that there won't be any interest and my thread will rot.
Seriously, I sometimes think that these creative corner forms are dead. If you look in the dragon selling form you have to bump up your post every few minutes just to bee seen, but here it seems like nothing ever happens~

Oh well. Even if I wanted to have a go I can't because I'm moving in a week or two out to University.

You ought to give it a try though. Your art is really cute and is better than many of the commissions that I've seen going on around here. Plus there must be Pokemon fans on here somewhere.
I'm sure you could make yourself a nice pile of treasure.
EA0-D26-BB-DDF0-4-B52-BE49-28-F6-B4250-A5-E.png
[quote name="ShadowSoul" date="2013-07-15 05:01:03" url="main.php?p=mb&board=cc&page=1&id=528595#533091"]@zuzumi cool I like your art I'm looking at your page right now! XD[/quote] Thanks ^^ and thanks for the watch :)
Thanks ^^ and thanks for the watch :)
[quote name="ShadowSoul" date="2013-07-15 05:04:48" url="main.php?p=mb&board=cc&page=1&id=528595#533135"]@DirtyAbyss OMG I love your art! So beautiful and such detail! Heh I'm watching you now too XD[/quote] Hahah, thanks! xD And thank you for the watch, too~ ♥

Hahah, thanks! xD And thank you for the watch, too~ ♥
@zuzumi
@DirtyAbyss

Oh, your arts are so lovely, I'll have to agree with Shadowsoul and watch you too!
<3
@zuzumi
@DirtyAbyss

Oh, your arts are so lovely, I&#039;ll have to agree with Shadowsoul and watch you too!
<3
@Adjidaumo
Well thank you so much! I appreciate it. :3
@Adjidaumo
Well thank you so much! I appreciate it. :3
I&#039;ll throw in my proverbial hat. I&#039;m Brightwing on dA. ^^
I&#039;ll throw in my proverbial hat. I&#039;m Brightwing on dA. ^^
BrightwingSig410.png
@Brightwing

*catches proverbial hat then begins to drool at the sheer beauty of the art in said hat*

The beauty burns my eyes~
Your guardian skins are lovely.
@Brightwing

*catches proverbial hat then begins to drool at the sheer beauty of the art in said hat*

The beauty burns my eyes~
Your guardian skins are lovely.
1 2 3 4