Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Angel Falls Hatchery~ T&DG Coatls&Im
1 2 3 4
@darkarcangel5 What would you like for trade for the remove primary gene? I can put you on reserve for the Pearl Catcher and Ridgeback Nest.
@darkarcangel5 What would you like for trade for the remove primary gene? I can put you on reserve for the Pearl Catcher and Ridgeback Nest.
@DigitalAngel4, nothing. it was only 10k. so no biggie ^.^
@DigitalAngel4, nothing. it was only 10k. so no biggie ^.^
tumblr_nxakgmotTS1sewok3o3_250.png
@darkarcangel5 Well I can't just take it. I feel bad. Would you like tickets to my raffle?
@darkarcangel5 Well I can't just take it. I feel bad. Would you like tickets to my raffle?
@DigitalAngel04, dont feel bad! i make that back fast. I sell the apparel i get and it sells pree good :) so dont worry about it. :)
@DigitalAngel04, dont feel bad! i make that back fast. I sell the apparel i get and it sells pree good :) so dont worry about it. :)
@darkarcangel5 Well thank you then. Do you have a hatchery or a sale thread that I can come bump?
@darkarcangel5 Well thank you then. Do you have a hatchery or a sale thread that I can come bump?
@DigitalAngel04, yeah but i just bumped it. u can bump anytime u want :) it's the one on my recent topics calles [R} Multi Species or something
@DigitalAngel04, yeah but i just bumped it. u can bump anytime u want :) it's the one on my recent topics calles [R} Multi Species or something
@Wolvenflame77
@CartelSaide
@CreamyBonBons
@Snowcat
@Catalia
@Dorca
@Valyria
@Serinde

New Friend System! Check Out the information on the wanted/needed/friend system pos. It will help you out!!
@Wolvenflame77
@CartelSaide
@CreamyBonBons
@Snowcat
@Catalia
@Dorca
@Valyria
@Serinde

New Friend System! Check Out the information on the wanted/needed/friend system pos. It will help you out!!
New babies, please share the hatchery with your friends!!

@Wolvenflame77
@CartelSaide
@CreamyBonBons
@Snowcat
@Catalia
@Dorca
@Valyria
@Serinde
New babies, please share the hatchery with your friends!!

@Wolvenflame77
@CartelSaide
@CreamyBonBons
@Snowcat
@Catalia
@Dorca
@Valyria
@Serinde
bump
bump
bump
bump