Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LF 1x1 rp partner
Hello! Its been a long time since I have done much for rp and I want to get back into it.
I prefer fantasy and if we choose to do romance im only comfortable with fxf however im fine with any dynamic for platonic relationships!
I tend to get 1-2 paragraphs in response however sometimes my replies can be much longer. I am not too picky about replies as long as they are more than one or two sentences.

Some ideas, feel free to add or adjust any ideas if you have them! These are just suggestions.

1) Siren x Pirate
2) Witch/Sorcerer x Human
Hello! Its been a long time since I have done much for rp and I want to get back into it.
I prefer fantasy and if we choose to do romance im only comfortable with fxf however im fine with any dynamic for platonic relationships!
I tend to get 1-2 paragraphs in response however sometimes my replies can be much longer. I am not too picky about replies as long as they are more than one or two sentences.

Some ideas, feel free to add or adjust any ideas if you have them! These are just suggestions.

1) Siren x Pirate
2) Witch/Sorcerer x Human
nc2b4dJ.gif
boop
boop
nc2b4dJ.gif
@SpectralRose

Hi there! I’m sort of of the same mind, as I haven’t RPed in awhile and would like to get back into it. :)

I am down to brainstorm more if you like, but the siren and pirate story did catch my eye too!
@SpectralRose

Hi there! I’m sort of of the same mind, as I haven’t RPed in awhile and would like to get back into it. :)

I am down to brainstorm more if you like, but the siren and pirate story did catch my eye too!
z8s5c34.png
eswSnrS.png
tyEuRXe.png
q9EEy5M.png
~
YMPbu9R.png
vrfE4Kg.gif
@Wolvenwitch

Sorry for the late reply!
That sounds like a good idea, we can definitly do some more brainstorming to work out a plot for that idea!

I prefer doing Rp's in either the forums or on discord, whichever works best for you ^^
I try and reply as often as I can but I do get busy irl sometimes and can have delayed answers, if I take to long to answer or seem like I have forgotten feel free to send a message to remind me because its likely i saw the message and told myself to answer when I had time and forgot XD
@Wolvenwitch

Sorry for the late reply!
That sounds like a good idea, we can definitly do some more brainstorming to work out a plot for that idea!

I prefer doing Rp's in either the forums or on discord, whichever works best for you ^^
I try and reply as often as I can but I do get busy irl sometimes and can have delayed answers, if I take to long to answer or seem like I have forgotten feel free to send a message to remind me because its likely i saw the message and told myself to answer when I had time and forgot XD
nc2b4dJ.gif
@SpectralRose

No worries, I know life can be hectic. :)

I’m down with either option, so if there’s one that’s easier for you to access or like check in on we can just go with that? The only pro/con I’m aware of is that discord has a character limit, but I think 1-4 paragraphs can fit in before that’s hit honestly. So we should be good?

And no worries, like stated earlier life can get a bit hectic and roleplays are supposed to be a stress reliever not a stress inducer, lol. So unless I haven’t heard from you for like. A week? I don’t mind waiting for when you’re free to respond.

I just have to remember how to share my name or whatever from discord because I haven’t used it in awhile lol, if you choose to migrate to it. XD
@SpectralRose

No worries, I know life can be hectic. :)

I’m down with either option, so if there’s one that’s easier for you to access or like check in on we can just go with that? The only pro/con I’m aware of is that discord has a character limit, but I think 1-4 paragraphs can fit in before that’s hit honestly. So we should be good?

And no worries, like stated earlier life can get a bit hectic and roleplays are supposed to be a stress reliever not a stress inducer, lol. So unless I haven’t heard from you for like. A week? I don’t mind waiting for when you’re free to respond.

I just have to remember how to share my name or whatever from discord because I haven’t used it in awhile lol, if you choose to migrate to it. XD
z8s5c34.png
eswSnrS.png
tyEuRXe.png
q9EEy5M.png
~
YMPbu9R.png
vrfE4Kg.gif
@WolvenWitch

Spectra#0767 is my discord but i am totally fine with using these forums, most of my rps are on here anyway ^^
I can set up a different forum thread to start brainstorming if you want to stay on FR

And yeah a week sounds like a good time limit before checking in!
@WolvenWitch

Spectra#0767 is my discord but i am totally fine with using these forums, most of my rps are on here anyway ^^
I can set up a different forum thread to start brainstorming if you want to stay on FR

And yeah a week sounds like a good time limit before checking in!
nc2b4dJ.gif
@SpectralRose

Either is fine. :3 I may be able to respond a bit faster for brainstorming on Discord, if only because it notifies me, but we can brainstorm here if you want.

Cryptid Crow#8699 is my discord, hopefully i got the right info? Again it's been a while since I used discord for much. XD
@SpectralRose

Either is fine. :3 I may be able to respond a bit faster for brainstorming on Discord, if only because it notifies me, but we can brainstorm here if you want.

Cryptid Crow#8699 is my discord, hopefully i got the right info? Again it's been a while since I used discord for much. XD
z8s5c34.png
eswSnrS.png
tyEuRXe.png
q9EEy5M.png
~
YMPbu9R.png
vrfE4Kg.gif
@WolvenWitch

Sent a friend request! We can do brainstorming on there
@WolvenWitch

Sent a friend request! We can do brainstorming on there
nc2b4dJ.gif