Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ur fav book
1 2 3
Sooo..... wats ur fav book? mines wings of fire![emoji=comment size=1]
Sooo..... wats ur fav book? mines wings of fire!
[it can be a series][emoji=heart size=1]
[it can be a series]
Mine would probably be League of Beastly Dreadfuls by Holly Grant
Mine would probably be League of Beastly Dreadfuls by Holly Grant
Corvus
He/They/It
There's several that come to mind, narrowing it down is tough because I love them for different reasons!
Maybe I can get away with a top three?

The Contrary Tale of the Butterfly Girl by Ishbelle Bee
A Green and Ancient Light by Frederic S. Durbin
The Splintered Series By A. G. Howard
There's several that come to mind, narrowing it down is tough because I love them for different reasons!
Maybe I can get away with a top three?

The Contrary Tale of the Butterfly Girl by Ishbelle Bee
A Green and Ancient Light by Frederic S. Durbin
The Splintered Series By A. G. Howard
PVtiMwp.pngFRT+3 PVtiMwp.pngShe/They PVtiMwp.pngPing Me
P3v4egs.gif
Have you seen The Yellow Sign?
Raptor Red, by Robert T. Bakker.
Raptor Red, by Robert T. Bakker.
It's such a basic answer, but The Hobbit. Just those first few pages soothe my soul.
It's such a basic answer, but The Hobbit. Just those first few pages soothe my soul.
she/her | 37 | cst
I loved fablehaven, now its the Lunar chronicles
I loved fablehaven, now its the Lunar chronicles
the last unicorn! the animated film is also beautiful but i prefer the book, nothing will compare to when i read it for the first time
the last unicorn! the animated film is also beautiful but i prefer the book, nothing will compare to when i read it for the first time
7RSuTOf.pngPgv53XB.pngSYiQlxK.png
pZJYyk4.pngrI18gRz.pngEE2umbT.png
etYYz4O.pngQetF0Qf.pngtLCn0d0.png
6Fjd4rG.pngB1biG2b.pngmlHpBMC.png
@lulumulumumu wait there's also a book????? why didn't i know that until now???

As for my fav book, the answer may be a bit basic, but i think the Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan. Especially House of Hades.
@lulumulumumu wait there's also a book????? why didn't i know that until now???

As for my fav book, the answer may be a bit basic, but i think the Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan. Especially House of Hades.
z0HlerP.png tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gif they/he | wishlist
hehe mine is also wings of fire but harry potter, the renegades trilogy, and Cinder (I haven't read the rest of the series yet, I still need to get them from the library I just finished Cinder two days ago) are all close runner-ups
hehe mine is also wings of fire but harry potter, the renegades trilogy, and Cinder (I haven't read the rest of the series yet, I still need to get them from the library I just finished Cinder two days ago) are all close runner-ups
Do I have an addiction to impulsively buying pretty dragons selling for fodder price of the AH? Yes Do I need help? Maybe Do I want help? NO NONE AT ALL (I want to change this but people have commented on it so now it feels stuck here)
LIo8D8G.gif R9ehyxp.png
1 2 3