Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Nightwing Laboratories |1x1 w/Andromedae
1 2 3
Hope you dont mind me askin but how would they get outside? :o im a lil confused abt that sry ^v^
Hope you dont mind me askin but how would they get outside? :o im a lil confused abt that sry ^v^
Don’t worry about it!

I was thinking Cygnus just being tossed out for exercise, and maybe Trinket being offered the chance to take a lap around the island to show all the cool things he could be allowed to do if he cooperated with the nightwings.

There would be wing and ankle chains to keep them from running, but they could more or less run around with minimum supervision to chat and plan to escape
Don’t worry about it!

I was thinking Cygnus just being tossed out for exercise, and maybe Trinket being offered the chance to take a lap around the island to show all the cool things he could be allowed to do if he cooperated with the nightwings.

There would be wing and ankle chains to keep them from running, but they could more or less run around with minimum supervision to chat and plan to escape
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
Ooh ok i see! Idk how I didn’t realize that earlier pft.
Sounds good tho! :] I think we could timeskip to being outside !
Ooh ok i see! Idk how I didn’t realize that earlier pft.
Sounds good tho! :] I think we could timeskip to being outside !
[center][emoji=left wing size=1] [emoji=treasure size=1] [emoji=right wing size=1] He snorted a puff of smoke as he walked. He hadn’t actually seen this island before but it looked .. well, like an island he guessed. He thought that the nightwing island had a volcano on it, but this island didn’t, as far as he knew. And it was green and thriving, with plants and flowers. He didn’t see much of that in the desert. He’d assumed an island with a volcano on it would be burnt or dead, but whatever. The fireproof chains on his ankles and wrists clinked as he wandered. The island quickly bore him and he exited the forest onto a beach. He stepped onto the sand, letting his talons sink into it as he remembered his desert home. There was a slight breeze, and he didn’t enjoy it too much. Laying down into the sand he outstretched his wings to try and bathe in the sun. He wondered if he’d be able to fly off towards.. some other island. He frowned and glanced to the forest behind him. There were probably nightwings everywhere watching him, he wouldn’t have an chance to even lift off if he tried. He shrugged and just laid on the sand quietly. It was warmer then the cell he’d been in, but he was still rather cold. ——————————————————————————————————————————— Hii sorry i took so long to respond! Hope you dont mind but i wasn’t sure what exactly to do so i hope this is alright :] [emoji=cloud size=1] [/center]

He snorted a puff of smoke as he walked. He hadn’t actually seen this island before but it looked .. well, like an island he guessed. He thought that the nightwing island had a volcano on it, but this island didn’t, as far as he knew. And it was green and thriving, with plants and flowers. He didn’t see much of that in the desert. He’d assumed an island with a volcano on it would be burnt or dead, but whatever.

The fireproof chains on his ankles and wrists clinked as he wandered. The island quickly bore him and he exited the forest onto a beach. He stepped onto the sand, letting his talons sink into it as he remembered his desert home. There was a slight breeze, and he didn’t enjoy it too much. Laying down into the sand he outstretched his wings to try and bathe in the sun. He wondered if he’d be able to fly off towards.. some other island. He frowned and glanced to the forest behind him. There were probably nightwings everywhere watching him, he wouldn’t have an chance to even lift off if he tried.

He shrugged and just laid on the sand quietly. It was warmer then the cell he’d been in, but he was still rather cold.

———————————————————————————————————————————

Hii sorry i took so long to respond! Hope you dont mind but i wasn’t sure what exactly to do so i hope this is alright :]

1 2 3