Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Cleanout (PWYW) Exalt row!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
bump!
bump!
FR +3, he/they
up
up
FR +3, he/they
Could I snag these guys?

Izaya & Ixunara & Zara (Male Banescale?)

I can pay 100 Gold for each? Or like 2000 for all 3? That really all I have but I'm willing to offer!
Could I snag these guys?

Izaya & Ixunara & Zara (Male Banescale?)

I can pay 100 Gold for each? Or like 2000 for all 3? That really all I have but I'm willing to offer!
@PopperCornz I'm willing to give Zera for free, would 10000 treasure be ok for Izaya and Ixunara? If you're ok with that but you need more treasure, the fairgrounds is an easy way to make treasure, you can get up to 75kt each day. I'm also willing to haggle!
@PopperCornz I'm willing to give Zera for free, would 10000 treasure be ok for Izaya and Ixunara? If you're ok with that but you need more treasure, the fairgrounds is an easy way to make treasure, you can get up to 75kt each day. I'm also willing to haggle!
FR +3, he/they
Okay! Would you be willing to put those two on hold for me? I can go get some more treasure! But I would love Zera!!
Okay! Would you be willing to put those two on hold for me? I can go get some more treasure! But I would love Zera!!
@PopperCornz of course! I'll put them on hold and start a crossroads, just add the treasure once you have it and they'll be yours! :)
@PopperCornz of course! I'll put them on hold and start a crossroads, just add the treasure once you have it and they'll be yours! :)
FR +3, he/they
up!
up!
FR +3, he/they
bump
bump
FR +3, he/they
up
up
FR +3, he/they
bump!
bump!