Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Free Adult Dragons Available (3 Left)
My favorite thing is breeding dragons, and I am needing to clear some space! Here are some dragons I have available, if you see a dragon you like please let me know! [color=magenta][b][size=5][emoji=pink star size=1] Female[/size][/b][/color] [b]G1[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/811897/81189678_350.png[/img] [color=Blue][b][size=5][emoji=blue star size=1] Male[/size][/b][/color] [b]B3[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/832585/83258470_350.png[/img] [b]B4[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/832585/83258471_350.png[/img]
My favorite thing is breeding dragons, and I am needing to clear some space! Here are some dragons I have available, if you see a dragon you like please let me know!

Female
G1
81189678_350.png

Male
B3
83258470_350.png

B4
83258471_350.png
bump
bump
@Ostara36705 Hello! this is my first time commenting in forums, please excuse me for any mistakes.

I'm looking for a partner for a few of my female nocturnes. B1 matches well with Kol and B2 with Hreysti:)

If you're willing to part ways with these lads, they'll likely get some lore and personality, apparel and later on art, so rest assured they'll be well loved. I may change B1's primary to skink or flaunt, though!

I'm low on gems and saving up treasure for the Crystalline Gala. if you're willing I'd be happy to draw you something for them instead.
@Ostara36705 Hello! this is my first time commenting in forums, please excuse me for any mistakes.

I'm looking for a partner for a few of my female nocturnes. B1 matches well with Kol and B2 with Hreysti:)

If you're willing to part ways with these lads, they'll likely get some lore and personality, apparel and later on art, so rest assured they'll be well loved. I may change B1's primary to skink or flaunt, though!

I'm low on gems and saving up treasure for the Crystalline Gala. if you're willing I'd be happy to draw you something for them instead.
Art trades open! Den has dragons too!
Helllooooo~. I’m interested in your G2.
Amkaebb/Anna
eIK5iG7.png
k0y5XOQ.png
mlHpBMC.png
oaolHwW.png
NlmYDAS.png
5xsrc8Y.png
tqGkHih.png
OBrKa68.png
B5cgoIe.png
P4eo1Gw.png

ELWEhez.png

mk2bmrp.png
HSWqWgZ.png
loimysO.png
[quote name="geckheck" date="2023-01-20 15:06:59" ] @Ostara36705 Hello! this is my first time commenting in forums, please excuse me for any mistakes. I'm looking for a partner for a few of my female nocturnes. B1 matches well with Kol and B2 with Hreysti:) If you're willing to part ways with these lads, they'll likely get some lore and personality, apparel and later on art, so rest assured they'll be well loved. I may change B1's primary to skink or flaunt, though! I'm low on gems and saving up treasure for the Crystalline Gala. if you're willing I'd be happy to draw you something for them instead. [/quote] @geckheck This sounds wonderful! I have sent a crossroads for you.
geckheck wrote on 2023-01-20 15:06:59:

@geckheck This sounds wonderful! I have sent a crossroads for you.
[quote name="amkaebb" date="2023-01-20 15:39:56" ] Helllooooo~. I’m interested in your G2. [/quote] @amkaebb I have initiated a crossroads for you to accept! Thank you! <3
amkaebb wrote on 2023-01-20 15:39:56:

@amkaebb I have initiated a crossroads for you to accept! Thank you! <3