Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Pride Vistas! [done... For now!]
1 2 3
[center][item=vista: progress ribbon][item=vista: rainbow ribbon][item=vista: gay ribbon][item=vista: lesbian ribbon][item=vista: bisexual ribbon][item=vista: pansexual ribbon][item=vista: asexual ribbon][item=vista: aromantic ribbon][item=vista: transgender ribbon][item=vista: intersex ribbon][item=vista: nonbinary ribbon][item=vista: genderfluid ribbon][item=vista: demigirl ribbon][item=vista: demiboy ribbon][/center] Don't have enough treasure for the new vistas? I'll buy it for you! The process is simple: -Give me one ribbon you desire -Await delivery That's it. I'm only doing one per person, since I'm not [i]that [/i]wealthy and want to make sure that multiple people get what they want. I've got enough treasure to buy... 20 or so. So, uh, request away~
Vista: Progress Ribbon Vista: Rainbow Ribbon Vista: Gay Ribbon Vista: Lesbian Ribbon Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Pansexual Ribbon Vista: Asexual Ribbon Vista: Aromantic Ribbon Vista: Transgender Ribbon Vista: Intersex Ribbon Vista: Nonbinary Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon Vista: Demigirl Ribbon Vista: Demiboy Ribbon

Don't have enough treasure for the new vistas?
I'll buy it for you!

The process is simple:
-Give me one ribbon you desire
-Await delivery

That's it.
I'm only doing one per person, since I'm not that wealthy and want to make sure that multiple people get what they want. I've got enough treasure to buy... 20 or so.

So, uh, request away~
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze

could i please have either a nonbinary, rainbow, or progress ribbon? thank you so much for doing this!
@Scryzze

could i please have either a nonbinary, rainbow, or progress ribbon? thank you so much for doing this!
@FelineThing
No problem!

@confusedly
Snagged one at random; may you get the others you desire soon!
@FelineThing
No problem!

@confusedly
Snagged one at random; may you get the others you desire soon!
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
Hi, could I have the gender fluid Ribbon, please? Thanks in advance :)
Hi, could I have the gender fluid Ribbon, please? Thanks in advance :)
@Scryzze

May I please get the lesbian pride one?
@Scryzze

May I please get the lesbian pride one?
Ribbons distributed~
Ribbons distributed~
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze is alright if you could send the trans ribbon to a friend of mine whos new? their user is @/ptrish !!
@Scryzze is alright if you could send the trans ribbon to a friend of mine whos new? their user is @/ptrish !!
eoSlEJF.png
sweetchayosedit.png qJe0IPr.png
@Scryzze could i potentially have a trans ribbon sent to my boyfriend who just joined yesterday? @/eeezzra he’d super appreciate it and so would i! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] thank you for doing this!
@Scryzze
could i potentially have a trans ribbon sent to my boyfriend who just joined yesterday? @/eeezzra he’d super appreciate it and so would i! thank you for doing this!
322957f8b9cacc369600ca036b7a74cf85ddf5cf.gif
jonah + he/him + adult
#157379 + archives
@rivrstyx @Vampier
Sure thing ^^
@rivrstyx @Vampier
Sure thing ^^
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|