Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PLS IGNORE :')
I'm editing and stuff. Store coming soon tho!
Spiral's Art Shopp
Introduction - Examples - T.o.S. & Order form - Misc
Introduction
Banner coming soon im lazy w personal art dont judge me :')

Hello and welcome, thank you so much for coming to my little shop. There are some things you need to know about me before entering my shop. I use emoticons like this ":) :') <3 :0", my t.o.s. is long but informational, (please read it) and i love dragons.
WILL DRAW :)

- Complex Characters
- Mechs, muscles, and older folks.
- Couples and group photos.

Babies. -
Art based off of irl faces -
NSFL, NSFW, or suggestive. -

Spiral's Art Shopp
Introduction
Banner coming soon im lazy w personal art dont judge me :')

Hello and welcome, thank you so much for coming to my little shop. There are some things you need to know about me before entering my shop. I use emoticons like this ":) :') <3 :0", my t.o.s. is long but informational, (please read it) and i love dragons.
WILL DRAW :)

- Complex Characters
- Mechs, muscles, and older folks.
- Couples and group photos.

Babies. -
Art based off of irl faces -
NSFL, NSFW, or suggestive. -

Spiral's Art Shopp
Examples & Prices

Order Form
One sec
Terms of Service (T.o.S.)
GENERAL TERMS
- By inquiring or commissioning me you automatically agree to my terms of service.
- You cannot use my art for ANY monetary gain without my explicit approval.
- My art cannot be used for any NFTs or AI Art purposes. This is an automatic blacklist.
PAYMENT TERMS
- Payment must be made within 48 hours of approved sale.
- Refunds are available until your trello card is marked lined.
- No refunds are available after your Trello card is marked lined.
- Payment plans can be made for payments $150 and above.
- Any chargebacks will automatically put you on blacklist until the issue is resolved.
- Art Trades or Art Payments must be finished within 3 months, unless other terms are agreed upon.
COMMISSION TERMS
- You must get a parent/guardian’s permission before commissioning me if you are 16 or under.
- I have the right to refuse any commission for any reason.
- I have the right to issue a full refund at any point in the commission process for any reason.
- My turnaround time is about 1-2months at most.
- You may ask for as many updates as you want. Please understand if I do not have any updates available.
- You may ask for any edits to your lineart. Minor edits (piercings, missed markings, small anatomy changes) are unlimited, large edits (pose change, character change, prop change etc) will be agreed upon on a case by case basis.
DESIGN / TRADE TERMS
- During a custom character commission you are allowed to reject a design or change a moodboard 3 times total before your commission is refunded (unless other terms are agreed upon).
- All rejected designs are subject to be sold, gifted, and traded.
- You cannot upsell a character you've obtained from me unless you've purchased art or put time into the character.
- Do not delete my designs from toyhouse please! You will be automatically blacklisted if I find out.
- My designs cannot be sold, traded or gifted to any of blacklisted users.
- Gift art, game art, trade art, or any free artwork do not count towards the asking price of my designs.
Spiral's Art Shopp
Examples & Prices

Order Form
One sec
Terms of Service (T.o.S.)
GENERAL TERMS
- By inquiring or commissioning me you automatically agree to my terms of service.
- You cannot use my art for ANY monetary gain without my explicit approval.
- My art cannot be used for any NFTs or AI Art purposes. This is an automatic blacklist.
PAYMENT TERMS
- Payment must be made within 48 hours of approved sale.
- Refunds are available until your trello card is marked lined.
- No refunds are available after your Trello card is marked lined.
- Payment plans can be made for payments $150 and above.
- Any chargebacks will automatically put you on blacklist until the issue is resolved.
- Art Trades or Art Payments must be finished within 3 months, unless other terms are agreed upon.
COMMISSION TERMS
- You must get a parent/guardian’s permission before commissioning me if you are 16 or under.
- I have the right to refuse any commission for any reason.
- I have the right to issue a full refund at any point in the commission process for any reason.
- My turnaround time is about 1-2months at most.
- You may ask for as many updates as you want. Please understand if I do not have any updates available.
- You may ask for any edits to your lineart. Minor edits (piercings, missed markings, small anatomy changes) are unlimited, large edits (pose change, character change, prop change etc) will be agreed upon on a case by case basis.
DESIGN / TRADE TERMS
- During a custom character commission you are allowed to reject a design or change a moodboard 3 times total before your commission is refunded (unless other terms are agreed upon).
- All rejected designs are subject to be sold, gifted, and traded.
- You cannot upsell a character you've obtained from me unless you've purchased art or put time into the character.
- Do not delete my designs from toyhouse please! You will be automatically blacklisted if I find out.
- My designs cannot be sold, traded or gifted to any of blacklisted users.
- Gift art, game art, trade art, or any free artwork do not count towards the asking price of my designs.
I don't know why i reserved so many comments but I think this page will be items that ill trade for tbh. Coming soon.
I don't know why i reserved so many comments but I think this page will be items that ill trade for tbh. Coming soon.
I think this might be my grand release post and ping list :3 Feel free to comment below!
I think this might be my grand release post and ping list :3 Feel free to comment below!