Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CLOSED
I've decided it's time to do a small lair refresh and purge, as I have a few dragons I'm just not in love with anymore. I have another thread here with more dragons listed for trade for other dragons, but the ones I'm listing here I'm more interested in selling or trading for wishlist. I admit I'm not the best versed in valuing dragons, so feel free to haggle.

I've decided it's time to do a small lair refresh and purge, as I have a few dragons I'm just not in love with anymore. I have another thread here with more dragons listed for trade for other dragons, but the ones I'm listing here I'm more interested in selling or trading for wishlist. I admit I'm not the best versed in valuing dragons, so feel free to haggle.

tumblr_ojsltcIPTp1u3wsjco5_400.png
ePOliyb.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
OrNt8gj.png
Al1BEGR.png
2VCdrqz.png
Stqwmyx.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
mjtJ868.png
YMPbu9R.png
[center][emoji=wind balloon size=1][/center]
ePOliyb.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
OrNt8gj.png
Al1BEGR.png
2VCdrqz.png
Stqwmyx.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
mjtJ868.png
YMPbu9R.png
Does Haremvin come with their apparel? If so I’d love to buy them for 100g! I could add some more gems if you wish. @FloofinBird
Does Haremvin come with their apparel? If so I’d love to buy them for 100g! I could add some more gems if you wish. @FloofinBird
ky82ASU.gif
@Kiyomui She absolutely does come with her cover, as it's in her artwork! The 100g listed for her would be swell, I'll set up a CR now.
@Kiyomui She absolutely does come with her cover, as it's in her artwork! The 100g listed for her would be swell, I'll set up a CR now.
ePOliyb.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
OrNt8gj.png
Al1BEGR.png
2VCdrqz.png
Stqwmyx.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
mjtJ868.png
YMPbu9R.png
@FloofinBird I'm interested in Darragh! And I can pay with the 150g
@FloofinBird I'm interested in Darragh! And I can pay with the 150g
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | Wishlistjmmdg.gif1MhDR.gifV8rfN.gifMroYj.gifexWWM.gif
@HappyLittleSnek He's all yours! I'll set up a CR now
@HappyLittleSnek He's all yours! I'll set up a CR now
ePOliyb.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
OrNt8gj.png
Al1BEGR.png
2VCdrqz.png
Stqwmyx.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
mjtJ868.png
YMPbu9R.png