Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Red Like Roses Raffle 2023 [DONE]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
bump 2
bump 2
KeikoKat.png w8o0xW1.png GG_Raffle_Button.png9BcJXjq.png
Bump 2 [emoji=cat 2 size=1]
Bump 2
she/her | FR +10 | idk what else to put here D:
Bump 1
Bump 1
Wishlist
[R] Skin and Gem Item Raffle
[R] Familiars for Tickets
qml57Um.png
[Center][emoji=rose size=1]Bump![emoji=rose size=1]
Bump!
Artshop_Commission_2.png
bump 1
bump 1
Bump~1
Bump~1
EMBtZl5.pngHB70Uby.png
@SazanamiKage @Able37 @Get1more2bald @Oysterclam @boqurant @Navella @iiPessimystic @Doozie @Islet @PeridotsFoot @KaseyStar @Mythariah @ChaiSpicedTea @Persinnamon @FrostWoods @2HAF @CrystalWolf9091

Sorry to ping you all but there's been an update! If we get to 500 paid tickets, I'll be adding in three extra prize bundles:
Another noc egg
Another bogsneak egg
Another set of 4 bundles of apparel

I usually burn a lot of gems and treasure running these, but I wanted to make the raffle accessible to everyone. Don't feel obligated to send in for paid tickets if you can't!
@SazanamiKage @Able37 @Get1more2bald @Oysterclam @boqurant @Navella @iiPessimystic @Doozie @Islet @PeridotsFoot @KaseyStar @Mythariah @ChaiSpicedTea @Persinnamon @FrostWoods @2HAF @CrystalWolf9091

Sorry to ping you all but there's been an update! If we get to 500 paid tickets, I'll be adding in three extra prize bundles:
Another noc egg
Another bogsneak egg
Another set of 4 bundles of apparel

I usually burn a lot of gems and treasure running these, but I wanted to make the raffle accessible to everyone. Don't feel obligated to send in for paid tickets if you can't!
Artshop_Commission_2.png
Bump 2!
Bump 2!
[emoji=rose size=1]2
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature GraphicXx3ZGyj.png
Get bOnked!

(bump #2)
Get bOnked!

(bump #2)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41