Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Mune’s Art - Open!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@scauldron Tyvm! I’ll send sketch asap and ask about bg preferences as well (:
@scauldron Tyvm! I’ll send sketch asap and ask about bg preferences as well (:
ahhh no problem!
Id love if you still made me an icon for Elise!
Sorry haha, I shouldve connected the dots.
Happens to the best of us hahahaha.
Thank you though!
ahhh no problem!
Id love if you still made me an icon for Elise!
Sorry haha, I shouldve connected the dots.
Happens to the best of us hahahaha.
Thank you though!
tIEbGf2.pngEvigt - G1 Collector - Exalting lairseF9h3z.png
hey! i would love to get some art for my owlin (its a dnd race haha basically an owl person) but i don't have a very good reference for her? i have a goofy little picrew i did, and the kind of owl i sort of based her off, and i can type out some description as well. i would be willing to pay extra for the trouble but if it's a no i totally understand!
hey! i would love to get some art for my owlin (its a dnd race haha basically an owl person) but i don't have a very good reference for her? i have a goofy little picrew i did, and the kind of owl i sort of based her off, and i can type out some description as well. i would be willing to pay extra for the trouble but if it's a no i totally understand!
o6Tbf9W.pnggy9DLN7.gifseNNN55.png
hi there! could I get a rendered icon of my fursona please? :> their glasses can be left off!

I'd be paying in gems <3
hi there! could I get a rendered icon of my fursona please? :> their glasses can be left off!

I'd be paying in gems <3
Friendly bump!
Friendly bump!
@universeEnds aaa im not the artist but i can give you a tip, as a fellow dnd player. Yo can google “hero forge” and there you can make a 3d statue of your character very easily. Not sure if they have owlins but its worth checking out.

the website is mainly for dnd minis but you can easily get a better reference of your character from there.

uhhh, friendly bump i guess :) hahhaa
@universeEnds aaa im not the artist but i can give you a tip, as a fellow dnd player. Yo can google “hero forge” and there you can make a 3d statue of your character very easily. Not sure if they have owlins but its worth checking out.

the website is mainly for dnd minis but you can easily get a better reference of your character from there.

uhhh, friendly bump i guess :) hahhaa
@Evigt yeah i've been looking at hero forge but their bird options are so sadly limited T^T i might go try again though last time i was doing it i was very tired and got frustrated super quick haha

and a friendly bump!
@Evigt yeah i've been looking at hero forge but their bird options are so sadly limited T^T i might go try again though last time i was doing it i was very tired and got frustrated super quick haha

and a friendly bump!
aahhh gotcha! @universeends my bad, thought you didnt know
aahhh gotcha! @universeends my bad, thought you didnt know
no problem, i appreciate the thought! @Evigt
no problem, i appreciate the thought! @Evigt
Apologies for the late replies been working and grinding commissions!
Going to get the sketches up for last two orders today.

@cryptwing Absolutely! Let me know if you want any specific expressions and bg or transparent. Feel free to send gems now or after sketch I'll start when you confirm ^.^

@UniverseEnds With a thorough description/screenshot if you can I'd be happy to make a piece. What were you looking at?
Apologies for the late replies been working and grinding commissions!
Going to get the sketches up for last two orders today.

@cryptwing Absolutely! Let me know if you want any specific expressions and bg or transparent. Feel free to send gems now or after sketch I'll start when you confirm ^.^

@UniverseEnds With a thorough description/screenshot if you can I'd be happy to make a piece. What were you looking at?
1 2 3 4 5 6