Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplays?
Is there any sort of roleplay I could investigate? I'm basically trying to write a socialfic around my dragons - that is, I'm constantly expanding their bios, trying to represent different perspectives on the same events, and never selling any of them. Basically, my dragons are going to, in the future, probably have feuds and stuff in their territory.
In this context, are there any roleplays that would be a good fit for my characters?
Is there any sort of roleplay I could investigate? I'm basically trying to write a socialfic around my dragons - that is, I'm constantly expanding their bios, trying to represent different perspectives on the same events, and never selling any of them. Basically, my dragons are going to, in the future, probably have feuds and stuff in their territory.
In this context, are there any roleplays that would be a good fit for my characters?
Once there was a dragon...

Profile dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82986118
Oh my God I'd love to help with that, I love writing lore and getting personality details down like this! Let me know if you'd like to 1x1 or try to make a discord server
Oh my God I'd love to help with that, I love writing lore and getting personality details down like this! Let me know if you'd like to 1x1 or try to make a discord server