Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/raABcjy.png[/img][/center]
raABcjy.png
Bump! Opened up 2 slots since I am close to finishing 2 of them!

Pinglist: @HR4ESVELGR
Bump! Opened up 2 slots since I am close to finishing 2 of them!

Pinglist: @HR4ESVELGR
Bump!
Bump!
ooooh nice!! i have exhausted my gem funds on accident after finding a lot of pretty accents :'3 just to ask, do you take item bribes? (i've got a few eggs...)
ooooh nice!! i have exhausted my gem funds on accident after finding a lot of pretty accents :'3 just to ask, do you take item bribes? (i've got a few eggs...)
ezgif-2-ded1bbc424.gif
miro / 21 / it/its
IZyym1u.png
b3q2st5.png
hWPjBUy.png
@HR4ESVELGR I do! My WL needs to be updated I should. do that lmao, but feel free to toss any offers at me (eggs, genes, apparel, etc) and we can go from there :D if you want to wait, I can also hold a spot for you too?
@HR4ESVELGR I do! My WL needs to be updated I should. do that lmao, but feel free to toss any offers at me (eggs, genes, apparel, etc) and we can go from there :D if you want to wait, I can also hold a spot for you too?
ooh nice! are you willing to take one light egg and one nocturne egg for chibi type 1? (I’ll fill out an order form if this offer is okay!)
ooh nice! are you willing to take one light egg and one nocturne egg for chibi type 1? (I’ll fill out an order form if this offer is okay!)
ezgif-2-ded1bbc424.gif
miro / 21 / it/its
IZyym1u.png
b3q2st5.png
hWPjBUy.png
@HR4ESVELGR I sure would! Feel free to pm it to me or fill it out wherever :)
@HR4ESVELGR I sure would! Feel free to pm it to me or fill it out wherever :)
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/raABcjy.png[/img][/center]
raABcjy.png
@Ahamkara
Name: Kxida
Character: Shakes her
Commission Type: Chibi type 1
Notes: Hmm not particularly? I would like to point out she does have a scar across her face! Feel free to have her in any sort of active/energetic pose, she has a lot of energy
Payment: gems
@Ahamkara
Name: Kxida
Character: Shakes her
Commission Type: Chibi type 1
Notes: Hmm not particularly? I would like to point out she does have a scar across her face! Feel free to have her in any sort of active/energetic pose, she has a lot of energy
Payment: gems
CVVoJp3.gif
I am OBSESSED with the pokemon/wii/animal crossing style icon and am wondering if you're willing to do more just like that or if it was just an example (:
I am OBSESSED with the pokemon/wii/animal crossing style icon and am wondering if you're willing to do more just like that or if it was just an example (:
Celeana.gif
• Omi
• Fr + 9
• She/They
• Neurodivergent
• Wishlist
• Profile Dragon

Wkn6UA2.png
Please ping me again if I haven't responded!
1 2 3 4 5