Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Giving away dragons! (Lair cleanout)
[EDITED] I need lair space for projects, so read the rules and tell me which dragon you want with a ping!
Rule 1. Don't get a dragon because you want to fill your lair.
Rule 2. Don't exalt my dragons! I want them to have forever homes. So feel free to change them up, make lore, use them in a project, or use them for the arena!
Rule 3. If you are interested in a dragon, PING ME!

I can be pretty lenient but the last 2 are strict rules.

I will continue to add dragons over time! If you have anything you'd like to ask/comment on, DM me.
Everyone in this tab is up for grabs:https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/607248/2217193?name=&type=undefined
[EDITED] I need lair space for projects, so read the rules and tell me which dragon you want with a ping!
Rule 1. Don't get a dragon because you want to fill your lair.
Rule 2. Don't exalt my dragons! I want them to have forever homes. So feel free to change them up, make lore, use them in a project, or use them for the arena!
Rule 3. If you are interested in a dragon, PING ME!

I can be pretty lenient but the last 2 are strict rules.

I will continue to add dragons over time! If you have anything you'd like to ask/comment on, DM me.
Everyone in this tab is up for grabs:https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/607248/2217193?name=&type=undefined
She/They || Panromantic
Hv3uNKt.png
Hi I'm in love with Tempest! I'm brand new to the game and just obsessed with her! How can I go about getting her?
Hi I'm in love with Tempest! I'm brand new to the game and just obsessed with her! How can I go about getting her?
-bump-
-bump-
She/They || Panromantic
Hv3uNKt.png
@chansdragons please re-read my rules and tell me what you plan to do with her first! You can either PM me (Message image next to the friend button) or just ping and tell me in this forum.
@chansdragons please re-read my rules and tell me what you plan to do with her first! You can either PM me (Message image next to the friend button) or just ping and tell me in this forum.
She/They || Panromantic
Hv3uNKt.png
@Philophobia111 I definitely would not exalt her! I've been into the coliseum, but since my account is quite literally a day old, she's a much higher level than my other dragons, which would probably be helpful!
@Philophobia111 I definitely would not exalt her! I've been into the coliseum, but since my account is quite literally a day old, she's a much higher level than my other dragons, which would probably be helpful!
@chansdragons alrighty! I'll send you a cr! Thank you for taking her!
@chansdragons alrighty! I'll send you a cr! Thank you for taking her!
She/They || Panromantic
Hv3uNKt.png
-bump-
-bump-
She/They || Panromantic
Hv3uNKt.png
-bump-
-bump-
She/They || Panromantic
Hv3uNKt.png
-bump-
-bump-