Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF Nature/Wind Male Coatl
First post here, hopefully I'm doing this right.

I'm looking for a coatl of a certain coloration that I can't find anywhere in the AH:

Male coatl in pearl/mint/mint coloration and from either the Nature or Wind flights. Not looking for specific genes since I can just change those, just need the coloration and eyes to be specific.

Can pay in KT or gems no problem :3.
Thanks in advance for any help!
First post here, hopefully I'm doing this right.

I'm looking for a coatl of a certain coloration that I can't find anywhere in the AH:

Male coatl in pearl/mint/mint coloration and from either the Nature or Wind flights. Not looking for specific genes since I can just change those, just need the coloration and eyes to be specific.

Can pay in KT or gems no problem :3.
Thanks in advance for any help!
bumpo
bumpo
bumpo
bumpo
bumpo
bumpo
bumpo
bumpo
@Lease Ok, I got curious, and I looked up your dragon. HERE is the search. There ARE almost two pages of dragons that fit the color requirement. I, were I you, would PM a couple of the users and start saving for a Coatl scroll.
@Lease Ok, I got curious, and I looked up your dragon. HERE is the search. There ARE almost two pages of dragons that fit the color requirement. I, were I you, would PM a couple of the users and start saving for a Coatl scroll.
@rubyxblade @Lease
I'll do you one better since you asked for specific element and gender.

Haku / Ivan / Resonance are the only ACTIVE males with that coloring

But Resonance and Haku are related vaguely. Now- you COULD ask them to breed with an active female, I found a ridgeback female that is in a hibden from 2 days ago with that coloring but she is related to Haku and Resonance but NOT Ivan.

and from my understanding, she IS fodder.

Now for active females, Haku in his lair as a female named Fairy that share those colors. You could ask the owner to breed them in Wind/Nature for a small fee since it says that they are "Bred upon request" OR if this owner of this obe would be willing to sell/breed you a hatchling with this coloring though they are doing a breeding project actively and might be looking for a specific color range as well and not willing to give away any babies close. Worth a shot.
@rubyxblade @Lease
I'll do you one better since you asked for specific element and gender.

Haku / Ivan / Resonance are the only ACTIVE males with that coloring

But Resonance and Haku are related vaguely. Now- you COULD ask them to breed with an active female, I found a ridgeback female that is in a hibden from 2 days ago with that coloring but she is related to Haku and Resonance but NOT Ivan.

and from my understanding, she IS fodder.

Now for active females, Haku in his lair as a female named Fairy that share those colors. You could ask the owner to breed them in Wind/Nature for a small fee since it says that they are "Bred upon request" OR if this owner of this obe would be willing to sell/breed you a hatchling with this coloring though they are doing a breeding project actively and might be looking for a specific color range as well and not willing to give away any babies close. Worth a shot.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AdNAlvs.gifCPMK3ES.gif kari . she/her

breeding pairs | Dg3u2u3.png
hatchery | sister
fr +2 | aquarius