Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Five minute anniversary!!
1 2
It's my Flight Rising five minute anniversary!! Yayy!!

Aha jokes aside, I'm Lulu (maybe you could tell by the username). Avid dragon lover (wings of fire, eragon, thats the stuff I was raised on) and pet site enjoyer!
I'm pre-18 (a minor lol) who's been lookin' at Flightrising for a while now, but I decided to brave it and go ahead!

Some stuff about me:
- I think the faes are cute. Smol dragons.
- My fav colours are purple and green.
- I enjoy reading, playing rhythm games, being part of the pokemon fandom, figure skating, and dancing!

Uh yeah that's me.
Feel free to talk to me if you want, Im happy to chat!

ALSO DOES THIS FORUM RUN ON BBCODE
It's my Flight Rising five minute anniversary!! Yayy!!

Aha jokes aside, I'm Lulu (maybe you could tell by the username). Avid dragon lover (wings of fire, eragon, thats the stuff I was raised on) and pet site enjoyer!
I'm pre-18 (a minor lol) who's been lookin' at Flightrising for a while now, but I decided to brave it and go ahead!

Some stuff about me:
- I think the faes are cute. Smol dragons.
- My fav colours are purple and green.
- I enjoy reading, playing rhythm games, being part of the pokemon fandom, figure skating, and dancing!

Uh yeah that's me.
Feel free to talk to me if you want, Im happy to chat!

ALSO DOES THIS FORUM RUN ON BBCODE
Oh the scroll thingy number goes up when I post doesn't it
Welcome welcome, hope you're enjoying Flight Rising so far! [quote name="@lulufication" date="2023-01-03 03:57:25" ] Oh the scroll thingy number goes up when I post doesn't it [/quote] haha yep, the more posts you make the more stars show up under your avatar until you reach 1000 posts and get the [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] shiny star! I see you haven't gotten many dragons yet, so if you want you can browse through this [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/464319]tab[/url] and if you see a dragon you like I can send em over for free!
Welcome welcome, hope you're enjoying Flight Rising so far!
@lulufication wrote on 2023-01-03 03:57:25:
haha yep, the more posts you make the more stars show up under your avatar until you reach 1000 posts and get the shiny star!

I see you haven't gotten many dragons yet, so if you want you can browse through this tab and if you see a dragon you like I can send em over for free!
////////////
dragondiva
she/her
xpxalNl.gif

fr +9 hours
dressing thread
Hiya!

I also enjoy pokemon. Always fun to see a fellow trainer.

I'd only read the very first of the wings of fire books, so I've gotta ask, are they worth the read? Curious about them, honestly. I didn't dislike what I read from the first book, and with my fascination with dragons, I think the Wings of Fire fandom and roleplays might be interesting to explore!
Hiya!

I also enjoy pokemon. Always fun to see a fellow trainer.

I'd only read the very first of the wings of fire books, so I've gotta ask, are they worth the read? Curious about them, honestly. I didn't dislike what I read from the first book, and with my fascination with dragons, I think the Wings of Fire fandom and roleplays might be interesting to explore!
Please ping me!
Hi! I'm a Coliseum obsessed fool who's ready for friendly chats! Don't be afraid to send me a PM! You can also request me to level your fodder dragons! I work for cheap!

Ylbhatd.pngeIK5iG7.pngDoQJ9XF.pngXyTWbuc.pngMfWCEzN.png
@lulufication

Hello and welcome!

Yeah, this forum runs on BBC code. I was used to Gaia Online forums before I used this one and the coding is slightly different. Here's a good guide to FR's BBC Code. You won't get notified about posts in a thread unless you hit the star at the top to follow a thread or unless someone pings you (with the @ in front of a username like I did).

I'm also into pokemon and I enjoy reading - even if I haven't had the time to read as much I would like lately. What are your favorite pokemon and books?

@lulufication

Hello and welcome!

Yeah, this forum runs on BBC code. I was used to Gaia Online forums before I used this one and the coding is slightly different. Here's a good guide to FR's BBC Code. You won't get notified about posts in a thread unless you hit the star at the top to follow a thread or unless someone pings you (with the @ in front of a username like I did).

I'm also into pokemon and I enjoy reading - even if I haven't had the time to read as much I would like lately. What are your favorite pokemon and books?

CAJaTcp.png
hh5n4WA.png
bVV6yhw.png
JvUa9ma.png
gzlHZ53.png
5hF3FGk.png
5zPzNgV.pngDBFJoJn.pngiwOM9O6.pnglF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.pngTJdobYa.pngTkQY47D.pnghaRlyz4.pngeRWUNjA.pngFRbWiYH.pngE3sjxsi.pngk2ms4YU.png8fuzhUG.gif
QNbfPfg.png
@dragondiva
ohhh hopefully I can get myself a shiny star soon! (also how did you get the little picture of it in?)

if you don't mind, could I adopt this beautiful purple friend? (I hope that code worked)

thanks so much :D
@dragondiva
ohhh hopefully I can get myself a shiny star soon! (also how did you get the little picture of it in?)

if you don't mind, could I adopt this beautiful purple friend? (I hope that code worked)

thanks so much :D
@BlightBelle
fellow trainer, hello!

honestly I read the wings of fire books a while ago, and really liked them as a kid, but havent caught up to the newer ones
I do feel like it gets better from the third book forward, but even then its not quality literature, just a fun fantasy series to enjoy
if you have time your hands, you should try it! :D
@BlightBelle
fellow trainer, hello!

honestly I read the wings of fire books a while ago, and really liked them as a kid, but havent caught up to the newer ones
I do feel like it gets better from the third book forward, but even then its not quality literature, just a fun fantasy series to enjoy
if you have time your hands, you should try it! :D
@lulufication yeah totally, I'll send her over in a minute! I used one of FR's emojis, it's above the text box in the forums to the right of the tree :)
@lulufication yeah totally, I'll send her over in a minute! I used one of FR's emojis, it's above the text box in the forums to the right of the tree :)
////////////
dragondiva
she/her
xpxalNl.gif

fr +9 hours
dressing thread
@NuclearNoxi
hello and thanks for the welcome :D

and thanks for the bbcode guide, it was interesting to see the new flightrising-specific stuff!
also thanks for teaching me how to mention and subscribe (is that the word?) to the threads!

For books, I adore the works of Patrick Rothfuss (name of the wind, wise man's fear), and my favourite pokemons are espeon and the flabebe line!
@NuclearNoxi
hello and thanks for the welcome :D

and thanks for the bbcode guide, it was interesting to see the new flightrising-specific stuff!
also thanks for teaching me how to mention and subscribe (is that the word?) to the threads!

For books, I adore the works of Patrick Rothfuss (name of the wind, wise man's fear), and my favourite pokemons are espeon and the flabebe line!
@dragondiva ohhh emojis! theyre so cute, thanks so much! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [emoji=fae happy size=1]
@dragondiva
ohhh emojis! theyre so cute, thanks so much!
1 2