Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bestiary count very wrong
1 2
I had 34 in my bestiary before going to bed, now it says I only have 25, that's not true i had 34.

So what happened?

And no I haven't sold any familiars i only had one of.
I had 34 in my bestiary before going to bed, now it says I only have 25, that's not true i had 34.

So what happened?

And no I haven't sold any familiars i only had one of.
alWiqh6.png
@Vythalax I have the same glitch right now actually but everything is still the same, just check the book and it should have the correct number of familiars. (I have 11 but it went back to 8 on the counter at the moment)
@Vythalax I have the same glitch right now actually but everything is still the same, just check the book and it should have the correct number of familiars. (I have 11 but it went back to 8 on the counter at the moment)
tumblr_inline_mpa9t0Mq6l1qz4rgp.png
same here, in fact i just bought one but my number never went up. my number also went down, i thought maybe i was going a little crazy but i guess i'm not!
same here, in fact i just bought one but my number never went up. my number also went down, i thought maybe i was going a little crazy but i guess i'm not!
tumblr_lwjfo2imrI1r3pcpq.gif
Yeah, I'm getting 18 on the header counter but 28 (the correct number, I counted) in the actual Bestiary.
Yeah, I'm getting 18 on the header counter but 28 (the correct number, I counted) in the actual Bestiary.
eESLWsA.gifXEqzxg2.gif
@JeanKirschstein: I've counted mine as well, when i count the familiars I have I got 35 so there's clearly something wrong.
@JeanKirschstein: I've counted mine as well, when i count the familiars I have I got 35 so there's clearly something wrong.
alWiqh6.png
Seems like its only counting the familiars attached to dragons
Seems like its only counting the familiars attached to dragons
Mmm well my count's down to 1 but I can still attach & bond with all my familiars so I'm not really fussed about it. From the looks of it, I think it may only be counting familiars attached to dragons.

edit: @arccy wow rude
Mmm well my count's down to 1 but I can still attach & bond with all my familiars so I'm not really fussed about it. From the looks of it, I think it may only be counting familiars attached to dragons.

edit: @arccy wow rude
they/them | GMT+9
i buy art & fic send me your store links

ezreal@cara
ezreal_04.png?width=100&height=100&ext=ext.jpg
@linnet love you too :D
@linnet love you too :D
Same, getting glitch and Arccy may be right.

There there, friends. Let&#039;s have a group hug, @Arccy and @Linnet. Sparkly rainbow pixie dust and love~ <3
Same, getting glitch and Arccy may be right.

There there, friends. Let&#039;s have a group hug, @Arccy and @Linnet. Sparkly rainbow pixie dust and love~ <3
They are right, is only counting the familiars I have paired up with my dragons.
They are right, is only counting the familiars I have paired up with my dragons.
alWiqh6.png
1 2