Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Looking to rent a water nest!
what the title says- I'm searching for a water nest that can hatch out my dragon pair and then return the hatchlings to me. If you have an open nest and are from water flight, and would like to, either reply here or send me a pm and we can work out a price! Thanks!
what the title says- I'm searching for a water nest that can hatch out my dragon pair and then return the hatchlings to me. If you have an open nest and are from water flight, and would like to, either reply here or send me a pm and we can work out a price! Thanks!
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
bump
bump
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
^
^
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
Heya! I have a free nest I'd be able to rent out! Was there a price range you had in mind <3?
Heya! I have a free nest I'd be able to rent out! Was there a price range you had in mind <3?
@doomdays ooo, hey! I have no idea the typical price range these go for, do you have any suggestions? (nothing ridiculous though please, trying to save up for skins XD)
@doomdays ooo, hey! I have no idea the typical price range these go for, do you have any suggestions? (nothing ridiculous though please, trying to save up for skins XD)
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
[quote name="Dragonglimmer" date="2022-12-31 13:55:05" ] @doomdays ooo, hey! I have no idea the typical price range these go for, do you have any suggestions? (nothing ridiculous though please, trying to save up for skins XD) [/quote] @Dragonglimmer No idea myself, I actually feel a little strange charging for a nest?? So I really don't mind just Doing it, if that would work for you?? ^__^
Dragonglimmer wrote on 2022-12-31 13:55:05:
@Dragonglimmer No idea myself, I actually feel a little strange charging for a nest?? So I really don't mind just Doing it, if that would work for you?? ^__^
@doomdays ahh, that would be so kind of you! But I'll send you some treasure if you like when you return the hatchlings and the parents, I don't want you to go through any uncompensated stress or hassle! would you like me to send the cr with the parents now?
@doomdays ahh, that would be so kind of you! But I'll send you some treasure if you like when you return the hatchlings and the parents, I don't want you to go through any uncompensated stress or hassle! would you like me to send the cr with the parents now?
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
@Dragonglimmer No worries, if you'd like to send the cr now that'd be great!! ^__^
@Dragonglimmer No worries, if you'd like to send the cr now that'd be great!! ^__^