Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | !!!Trading 1 Unhatched Nocturne Egg!!!
@Zelie

I'm actually so confused...Is the amount next to each item the price for multiple or only 1? What is the total amount of gems here?
I only have 2 eggs so I can only trade 2 eggs.
@Zelie

I'm actually so confused...Is the amount next to each item the price for multiple or only 1? What is the total amount of gems here?
I only have 2 eggs so I can only trade 2 eggs.
@WereSer

I have a
Scene: Earthshakers Domain
Voltvolley Implements
Accent: Summer Heat
Skin: Winterbeast
Primary Tide (Modern)
Secondary Foam (Modern)
Primary Diamond (Aberration)
Tertiary Kumo (Aberration)

@WereSer

I have a
Scene: Earthshakers Domain
Voltvolley Implements
Accent: Summer Heat
Skin: Winterbeast
Primary Tide (Modern)
Secondary Foam (Modern)
Primary Diamond (Aberration)
Tertiary Kumo (Aberration)

Hatchery / Brewing & Melting Shop
wXMpNU0.pngAbHPOMt.png
@WereSer
The price next to each item is the price for multiple items, so for example the remembrance scene is 100g each and 200g total.

The total value of these items is 357g, and since the LAH price of an egg is 200g, I figure I could add ~43g worth of items on my side to make the item value 400g, so 2 eggs.
@WereSer
The price next to each item is the price for multiple items, so for example the remembrance scene is 100g each and 200g total.

The total value of these items is 357g, and since the LAH price of an egg is 200g, I figure I could add ~43g worth of items on my side to make the item value 400g, so 2 eggs.
@Zelie

I see...I don't need so many of each thing so I'd like to reduce the amount of some.

1 Remembrance (100g) 200
3 Mires (21g)
2 Woodland Path (40g)
1 Ancient Harpy Canyon (10g)
1 Strange Chests (the scene) (2g)
1 Gladekeeper's Domain (20g)
2 Nocturne Breed changes(34g)

327 total

If you could add 73 gems worth of apparel, then its a 400 gem total exactly.
If you don't have enough apparel for that then add random familiars.
@Zelie

I see...I don't need so many of each thing so I'd like to reduce the amount of some.

1 Remembrance (100g) 200
3 Mires (21g)
2 Woodland Path (40g)
1 Ancient Harpy Canyon (10g)
1 Strange Chests (the scene) (2g)
1 Gladekeeper's Domain (20g)
2 Nocturne Breed changes(34g)

327 total

If you could add 73 gems worth of apparel, then its a 400 gem total exactly.
If you don't have enough apparel for that then add random familiars.
I can do that!
I can do that!
@IraBell

Thats a good offer but do you have anything other than Tertiary Kumo (Aberration) and Accent: Summer Heat? I don't have any spirals and I don't have a use for the kumo gene.
@IraBell

Thats a good offer but do you have anything other than Tertiary Kumo (Aberration) and Accent: Summer Heat? I don't have any spirals and I don't have a use for the kumo gene.
@WereSer
Unfortunately that's all I got. No one wants any of it. I can't hoard sell or melt
@WereSer
Unfortunately that's all I got. No one wants any of it. I can't hoard sell or melt
Hatchery / Brewing & Melting Shop
wXMpNU0.pngAbHPOMt.png
@Irabell

In that case I'll accept your offer, even the stuff I don't want, it will surely have a use eventually. Thank you and please go ahead and set up the trade.
@Irabell

In that case I'll accept your offer, even the stuff I don't want, it will surely have a use eventually. Thank you and please go ahead and set up the trade.