Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Items
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73
yes plz :)
yes plz :)
Pyroi0M.png
w8o0xW1.png
@sairentotusk Erebus set off all packed up with enough supplies to last for weeks. Far and wide he searched, going off of the tales of old he’d heard of a grand bounty hidden somewhere in the mountains. Despite the hundreds of other dragoons that set out in search for the loot none had ever found it. Erebus was sure he’d be the first. But as the weeks went by and his supplies dwindled, with no sign of the treasure he’d set out to find he made the choice of returning home, empty handed. This quest wasn’t successful, perhaps he’d have better luck in the future.

(Sorry! RNG number was 3 thanks for playing!
@sairentotusk Erebus set off all packed up with enough supplies to last for weeks. Far and wide he searched, going off of the tales of old he’d heard of a grand bounty hidden somewhere in the mountains. Despite the hundreds of other dragoons that set out in search for the loot none had ever found it. Erebus was sure he’d be the first. But as the weeks went by and his supplies dwindled, with no sign of the treasure he’d set out to find he made the choice of returning home, empty handed. This quest wasn’t successful, perhaps he’d have better luck in the future.

(Sorry! RNG number was 3 thanks for playing!
It’s late for me so I’m off to bed @casilica @dracana your results will be posted tomorrow

@morenaflame im not sure what you’re saying yes to, could you clarify?
It’s late for me so I’m off to bed @casilica @dracana your results will be posted tomorrow

@morenaflame im not sure what you’re saying yes to, could you clarify?
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79854663][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/798547/79854663_350.png[/img][/url] Fendrel's ready for an adventure! hopefully he finds some treasure ^^
79854663_350.png
Fendrel's ready for an adventure! hopefully he finds some treasure ^^
Moonstone
Jd88XNq.png

rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
rUoKR6y.png
feXtM27.png
Pompom Mums Celestine nice to meet you! call me cloudy.
please ping, feel free to message!
remember to be kind! :)
@casilica you grab your gear and you set off! Full of confidence and vigor you examine your map and set off! Adventure has begun. Three days in you start to become tired of searching but you hold strong and stay determined to keep looking. This decision pays off. You find a rusted old chest half covered in dirt and vines. Must’ve have been exposed from the elements. You have trouble prying it open but it’s sized just right to be picked up and taken with you until you can get the tools needed to open it.

Congrats on your success!
(Items being sent soon)
@casilica you grab your gear and you set off! Full of confidence and vigor you examine your map and set off! Adventure has begun. Three days in you start to become tired of searching but you hold strong and stay determined to keep looking. This decision pays off. You find a rusted old chest half covered in dirt and vines. Must’ve have been exposed from the elements. You have trouble prying it open but it’s sized just right to be picked up and taken with you until you can get the tools needed to open it.

(Items being sent soon)
@dracana solstice eagerly grabs his designated map. So excited for this adventure. Wether or not he finds what he’s after he knows he’s going to enjoy the experience. Of course he would really really like for his map to be one of the good ones that lead to actual treasure. But who wouldn’t? So after examining his map, and knowing the terrain he’s going to be traversing he gets prepared. He’s going to be need a lot of water because he’s going to be searching for his treasure in desert like terrain. Solstice takes flight, using the light of day to try to spot any traces of a chest. His journey doesn’t last more than a day and a half, as he flying over he spots the shimmer he’d been searching for for days. He swoops down and loots the chest, excited to return home with what he’d set out to find

(Items will be sent soon)
@dracana solstice eagerly grabs his designated map. So excited for this adventure. Wether or not he finds what he’s after he knows he’s going to enjoy the experience. Of course he would really really like for his map to be one of the good ones that lead to actual treasure. But who wouldn’t? So after examining his map, and knowing the terrain he’s going to be traversing he gets prepared. He’s going to be need a lot of water because he’s going to be searching for his treasure in desert like terrain. Solstice takes flight, using the light of day to try to spot any traces of a chest. His journey doesn’t last more than a day and a half, as he flying over he spots the shimmer he’d been searching for for days. He swoops down and loots the chest, excited to return home with what he’d set out to find

(Items will be sent soon)
Hiya, could I be added to the general pinglist, please?
I would like to go on a treasure hunt, please!
Hiya, could I be added to the general pinglist, please?
I would like to go on a treasure hunt, please!
GG_Raffle_Button.png9bOcjqB.png KeikoKat.png
9BcJXjq.png
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73