Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | small introduction
Hello there!!
This is my first forum post I am unsure on how this really works uh-

Anyways yes hi my name is Rain, I am currently a minor, I use they/he pronouns, and I usually spend my time either on disocrd or drawing :]

I have been on and off flight rising for a couple months and have just kinda been collecting cool looking dragons and scying them. Recently have been thinking about doing art commissions for either gems or already bought genes as I do not have the irl money or patience to get them all by myself.

But ye I think this place is pretty cool and I would love to meet n talk to other cool people on here :DD
Hello there!!
This is my first forum post I am unsure on how this really works uh-

Anyways yes hi my name is Rain, I am currently a minor, I use they/he pronouns, and I usually spend my time either on disocrd or drawing :]

I have been on and off flight rising for a couple months and have just kinda been collecting cool looking dragons and scying them. Recently have been thinking about doing art commissions for either gems or already bought genes as I do not have the irl money or patience to get them all by myself.

But ye I think this place is pretty cool and I would love to meet n talk to other cool people on here :DD
very nice post!!
very nice post!!