Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | dragonrar's anything art stand [RLC]
1 2
Is it possible to be added to your pinglist for when you reopen for FRC :>?
Is it possible to be added to your pinglist for when you reopen for FRC :>?
64514_s.gif
@Kael Sadly I don't think I'll be opening for FRC anytime soon, but I'll put you up in case I change my mind c:
@Kael Sadly I don't think I'll be opening for FRC anytime soon, but I'll put you up in case I change my mind c:
I cooka da pizza (art shop)
current earworm; Daria by Holygram
[b]References/Description:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47347736][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/473478/47347736_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Type of commission:[/b] Full headshot [b]Willing to pay:[/b] USD [b]Background:[/b] Transparent is fine! [b]Additional information:[/b] Would like to include his hat and glasses, and if it's alright his scarf! He's the embodiment of dumb but sweet and he's always smiling. :)
References/Description: 47347736_350.png
Type of commission: Full headshot
Willing to pay: USD
Background: Transparent is fine!
Additional information: Would like to include his hat and glasses, and if it's alright his scarf! He's the embodiment of dumb but sweet and he's always smiling. :)
vDH0pGc.png
[emoji=raven size=1]
References/Description: abyssmal
Type of commission: full headshot!
Willing to pay: usd
Background, if any: transparent!
Additional information: standard of the shadowbinder is optional, if possible, I would like this accent to be drawn on him in conjunction with the other :>
References/Description: abyssmal
Type of commission: full headshot!
Willing to pay: usd
Background, if any: transparent!
Additional information: standard of the shadowbinder is optional, if possible, I would like this accent to be drawn on him in conjunction with the other :>
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko10_500.png
@monochromelife

Thankyou thankyou :) I'll get back to you with a sketch and we can take it from there !
@monochromelife

Thankyou thankyou :) I'll get back to you with a sketch and we can take it from there !
References/Description (the better the references, the better the end result!) : Luca! Link to ref post!
Type of commission (flat headshot, full halfbody, refsheet etc) : flat coloured headshot!
Willing to pay (currency type e.g USD, GBP) : USD
Background, if any (transparent by default) : transparent
Additional information (pose, lighting, which accessories are optional, etc.) : The blood's optional to draw, and preferably draw his lab coat version!
References/Description (the better the references, the better the end result!) : Luca! Link to ref post!
Type of commission (flat headshot, full halfbody, refsheet etc) : flat coloured headshot!
Willing to pay (currency type e.g USD, GBP) : USD
Background, if any (transparent by default) : transparent
Additional information (pose, lighting, which accessories are optional, etc.) : The blood's optional to draw, and preferably draw his lab coat version!
want to turn your dragon into a worm? CLICK --> HEREaa944f9a7f2920f98676e5f5df9155ae52e51893.png
@Aeothyr
Cool cool! I'll start a sketch n get back to you shortly c:
@Aeothyr
Cool cool! I'll start a sketch n get back to you shortly c:
[emoji=raven size=1]
1 2