Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 250g Sketches (CLOSED for now)
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@RisenWolf

That's no problem, I can do the accent :)
The price will come to 375g; because I'll be experimenting with this, you can just send 250g first, and the rest after?
@RisenWolf

That's no problem, I can do the accent :)
The price will come to 375g; because I'll be experimenting with this, you can just send 250g first, and the rest after?
(Eventually A Nice Banner Will Be Here)
||| Wishlist ||| Project WL ||| Art Dump ||| Art Shop ||| +0 FRT |||
Yep! That’s not a problem. I’ll get it out of my vault and send.
Yep! That’s not a problem. I’ll get it out of my vault and send.
b2d539f53b798f31f5d6939b881cb7385ceea443.png
@Mistyleaf123

Oh that's adorable!! I love how you did her manticore puppet too - thank you so much!!!
@Mistyleaf123

Oh that's adorable!! I love how you did her manticore puppet too - thank you so much!!!
@Apollis
No problem! Im glad you like it c:
Tbh the only poses that I thought suited her included the puppet too, which is why that’s what I ended up doing xD
@Apollis
No problem! Im glad you like it c:
Tbh the only poses that I thought suited her included the puppet too, which is why that’s what I ended up doing xD
@RisenWolf Here's your comm! I had to switch mediums halfway after I realized I didn't have a suitable purple for alcohol markers; I'm not sure how well the watercolor complements the markers, but I don't think it looks too bad >< [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/915035152294486019/1055651905231134800/SyndicateComm.png[/img]
@RisenWolf

Here's your comm!
I had to switch mediums halfway after I realized I didn't have a suitable purple for alcohol markers; I'm not sure how well the watercolor complements the markers, but I don't think it looks too bad ><
SyndicateComm.png
Hello! Could i please get a chibi fullbody of this fella here?
https://toyhou.se/19061647.aftermath/gallery
Hello! Could i please get a chibi fullbody of this fella here?
https://toyhou.se/19061647.aftermath/gallery
It really doesn’t look bad! I love it so much. His expression is perfect. I’ll send the other 175g over.
It really doesn’t look bad! I love it so much. His expression is perfect. I’ll send the other 175g over.
b2d539f53b798f31f5d6939b881cb7385ceea443.png
@DocSawbones

of course! I see that there are a few wing variants for your character, as well as one without; which one would you prefer me to use for the drawing?
@DocSawbones

of course! I see that there are a few wing variants for your character, as well as one without; which one would you prefer me to use for the drawing?
Oh, you can chose! I have no preference about it, pick whatever you feel more comfortable with!
Oh, you can chose! I have no preference about it, pick whatever you feel more comfortable with!
@DocSawbones

Alright! Feel free to send payment when you're ready, and I'll get started :)
@DocSawbones

Alright! Feel free to send payment when you're ready, and I'll get started :)
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23