Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] 8k Gems [W] Wajas
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Getting a BUTTLOAD of currency thanks to this event, so expect more gems on the way, bump!
Getting a BUTTLOAD of currency thanks to this event, so expect more gems on the way, bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump-
Bump-
Bumppppp
Bumppppp
@humbloom Hi! I'd love to trade for the treasure and gems. I have straight CWP or if you are interested in breed changers or anything I have some other items as well. :)
@humbloom Hi! I'd love to trade for the treasure and gems. I have straight CWP or if you are interested in breed changers or anything I have some other items as well. :)
@Celty20 Hey again! I can trade for both CWP and Breed Changers! Which ones do you have and how much CWP are you parting with today?
@Celty20 Hey again! I can trade for both CWP and Breed Changers! Which ones do you have and how much CWP are you parting with today?
I have 5 rock wajas that I can trade and then I can fill in the rest with CWP depending on how many you want. ^^
I have 5 rock wajas that I can trade and then I can fill in the rest with CWP depending on how many you want. ^^
Gotcha! I'm mostly looking for CWP, so I'm curious about how much you have? Got enough for 136 CWP. Otherwise I can still do the mixed trade of Rock Wajas!
Gotcha! I'm mostly looking for CWP, so I'm curious about how much you have? Got enough for 136 CWP. Otherwise I can still do the mixed trade of Rock Wajas!
Haha I have over 400 CWP so it doesn't matter to me. ^^
Haha I have over 400 CWP so it doesn't matter to me. ^^
Ngl, I visibly gasped when I saw that number LOL- Guess I'm getting straight to work with this event then! Well I just sold another stack of chests so I'm sitting on about... 155 CWP in both Gems and Treasure, would you like to exchange 155 CWP for it all?
Ngl, I visibly gasped when I saw that number LOL- Guess I'm getting straight to work with this event then! Well I just sold another stack of chests so I'm sitting on about... 155 CWP in both Gems and Treasure, would you like to exchange 155 CWP for it all?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10