Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | IronMan Nuzlocke Update Thread
Welcome
to the Flight Rising IronMan Nuzlocke
Flight Rising is one of my favorite games. There are practically infinite ways to play. This account is dedicated to never receiving help and playing with some brutal rules. This Challenge is a combination of the Old School RuneScape Ironman Mode, and the Pokemon Nuzlocke challenge. It may take a while to get everything up and running. My goals and rules will definitely change throughout the journey. Please follow this thread and the main thread to follow my adventure!
Welcome
to the Flight Rising IronMan Nuzlocke
Flight Rising is one of my favorite games. There are practically infinite ways to play. This account is dedicated to never receiving help and playing with some brutal rules. This Challenge is a combination of the Old School RuneScape Ironman Mode, and the Pokemon Nuzlocke challenge. It may take a while to get everything up and running. My goals and rules will definitely change throughout the journey. Please follow this thread and the main thread to follow my adventure!
My first major drop is from Plinkerton's. I now have a Berserker stone!
My first major drop is from Plinkerton's. I now have a Berserker stone!
Night of the Nocturne appears to be the biggest event my account will have. I have already gotten and hatched two nocturne eggs. This means I can start using dragons more recklessly in the coli. I'm now just hoping for better combat stones to drop from coli. Rally, berserkers, ambush and elims are my goal.
Night of the Nocturne appears to be the biggest event my account will have. I have already gotten and hatched two nocturne eggs. This means I can start using dragons more recklessly in the coli. I'm now just hoping for better combat stones to drop from coli. Rally, berserkers, ambush and elims are my goal.
I have gathered 2 nature eggs in scavenging. I hatched them both and got a guardian and a mirror. The mirror actually has some cool genes. My current goal is to train up a team of dragons to a point where I can grind for stones in the blooming grove.
I have gathered 2 nature eggs in scavenging. I hatched them both and got a guardian and a mirror. The mirror actually has some cool genes. My current goal is to train up a team of dragons to a point where I can grind for stones in the blooming grove.