Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [OVER] Coli Scavenger Hunt
1 2 3 4
Happy to help! <3
Happy to help! <3
Question as I'm perusing this tracker sheet... the Festival Quests section... does that apply to this event, considering there's no event currency to collect, just Strange Chests?
Question as I'm perusing this tracker sheet... the Festival Quests section... does that apply to this event, considering there's no event currency to collect, just Strange Chests?
l6mtPEk.pngvCPT6OV.pngb_85x85_by_x_luna_silverwolf_x-dccal3i.png2uwgHqB.png
@Cerberus38
It does not! I believe they'll automatically check off counting Strange Chests as currency, though ^^" You can just ignore it.
@Cerberus38
It does not! I believe they'll automatically check off counting Strange Chests as currency, though ^^" You can just ignore it.
"link • ufology
they/he/she
what's the best way to track all of the tasks
My idea was to use a word doc and write down how many times I use scratch and how much stuff I get but that's really tedious
what's the best way to track all of the tasks
My idea was to use a word doc and write down how many times I use scratch and how much stuff I get but that's really tedious
If I don't respond it's because I'm either working or busy, I promise I'm not ignoring you.
Also I'm sorry if I ever sound rude, I'm not trying to be, I'm just socially awkward.
@Infested
Honestly, you can just check them off by estimate- if you're using one eliminate per enemy for example, you can guess that you've used it a hundred times after 40-ish battles or 30 minutes ^^ They don't need to be exact, as you'll probably check off most of them by just grinding casually.
@Infested
Honestly, you can just check them off by estimate- if you're using one eliminate per enemy for example, you can guess that you've used it a hundred times after 40-ish battles or 30 minutes ^^ They don't need to be exact, as you'll probably check off most of them by just grinding casually.
"link • ufology
they/he/she
@ufology
Oki doki! Thanks!
@ufology
Oki doki! Thanks!
If I don't respond it's because I'm either working or busy, I promise I'm not ignoring you.
Also I'm sorry if I ever sound rude, I'm not trying to be, I'm just socially awkward.
Just sent my buy-in, hopefully I can get all the badges!
Just sent my buy-in, hopefully I can get all the badges!
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
Small question, the quest that has you find 5 familiars from Bamboo Falls, does it need to be 5 different familiars? Because it's not checking off for me, but maybe that's because 2 of them are Wandering Surgepriests.
Small question, the quest that has you find 5 familiars from Bamboo Falls, does it need to be 5 different familiars? Because it's not checking off for me, but maybe that's because 2 of them are Wandering Surgepriests.
aKHNXwM.png
@dragonflare92 It's 5 familiars total, counting duplicates. The quest not unlocking for you was due to a typo in the spelling of Wandering Surgepriests in our database, making it not register as a Bamboo Falls enemy! I've fixed it now, and your quest should be checked off [emoji=new friend size=1] Thank you!
@dragonflare92
It's 5 familiars total, counting duplicates. The quest not unlocking for you was due to a typo in the spelling of Wandering Surgepriests in our database, making it not register as a Bamboo Falls enemy! I've fixed it now, and your quest should be checked off Thank you!
"link • ufology
they/he/she
Ok, Thanks! [emoji=nocturne happy size=1]
Ok, Thanks!
aKHNXwM.png
1 2 3 4