Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S]Speedy Leveling (Open/free)
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 ... 153 154
@Luluwi
Hay. You asked for a ping when I opened up again. I'm technically opening, though I won't be able to start until the 18th. Full details on the first page.
@Luluwi
Hay. You asked for a ping when I opened up again. I'm technically opening, though I won't be able to start until the 18th. Full details on the first page.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan

Thank you for the ping! How many dragons can I request at a time?
@Raan

Thank you for the ping! How many dragons can I request at a time?
saki_luluwi.png
@Luluwi
I limit fodder to 12 at a time for space reasons, but larger orders are unlimited. I once had someone send over 100 dragons to be leveled to 25.
@Luluwi
I limit fodder to 12 at a time for space reasons, but larger orders are unlimited. I once had someone send over 100 dragons to be leveled to 25.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan I can't imagine how long that would've taken ;o;
I was thinking of sending over 5 dragons so I think the total would be 1 mil treasure?
@Raan I can't imagine how long that would've taken ;o;
I was thinking of sending over 5 dragons so I think the total would be 1 mil treasure?
saki_luluwi.png
@Luluwi
It took about 8 months, but they were very understanding about me needing to take time off, and allowed me to work on other orders alongside theirs.

Yes your math is right. Send them by CR and I'll accept them in the afternoon on the 18th and get to work.
@Luluwi
It took about 8 months, but they were very understanding about me needing to take time off, and allowed me to work on other orders alongside theirs.

Yes your math is right. Send them by CR and I'll accept them in the afternoon on the 18th and get to work.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan Would you like separate CRs for all of them or can I group them together?
@Raan Would you like separate CRs for all of them or can I group them together?
saki_luluwi.png
@Luluwi
Grouping them is fine. Would you like them back as they are finished, or after?
@Luluwi
Grouping them is fine. Would you like them back as they are finished, or after?
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan I'm fine with whatever is most convenient for you! I've just sent the CRs with the payment ^^
@Raan I'm fine with whatever is most convenient for you! I've just sent the CRs with the payment ^^
saki_luluwi.png
@Raan could I possibly get 12 fodder done to 7 please?
@Raan could I possibly get 12 fodder done to 7 please?
v0bd3FH.png ~Clan Garion Family tree
~~dragons for sale
~Breeding Pairs
~~Projects
@Garion
You can. Send them by CR, and I'll get to them on the 18th.
@Garion
You can. Send them by CR, and I'll get to them on the 18th.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 ... 153 154