Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | World Cup 2022
1 2
@Fruitgummysnake This is also the first cup for me where I only watched the Germany games. I know you shouldn't support this, but it is the world cup afterall and I couldn't really resist. I do hope Germany is going to make it out of the group stages. I mean Brazil is probably going to win the world cup but who knows. Schoenen Tag noch:)
@Fruitgummysnake This is also the first cup for me where I only watched the Germany games. I know you shouldn't support this, but it is the world cup afterall and I couldn't really resist. I do hope Germany is going to make it out of the group stages. I mean Brazil is probably going to win the world cup but who knows. Schoenen Tag noch:)
[quote name="Hiros" date="2022-11-27 07:49:43" ] yeah no, lets not pretend its a qatar thing, fifa itself has always been a huge corruption pit and every country passionately seeking to host it in recent times has been in a similar state -- [/quote] They're both the problem, tbh. Fifa for being corrupt, Qatar for being a pretty bad place in general.
Hiros wrote on 2022-11-27 07:49:43:
yeah no, lets not pretend its a qatar thing, fifa itself has always been a huge corruption pit and every country passionately seeking to host it in recent times has been in a similar state
--

They're both the problem, tbh. Fifa for being corrupt, Qatar for being a pretty bad place in general.
@Ossium I 100% agree
@Ossium I 100% agree
Nobody can tell me the second goal in the spain japan game counted, the ball was clearly out! There is literal proof.
Nobody can tell me the second goal in the spain japan game counted, the ball was clearly out! There is literal proof.
I was not really into this year's world cup due to last cups scandle thought I was still rooting for Wales and german like usual thought. I'm still sad about seeing Wayne Hennessey get a red card, Germany getting eliminated from the cup and Italy not qualifying for the cup.
I was not really into this year's world cup due to last cups scandle thought I was still rooting for Wales and german like usual thought. I'm still sad about seeing Wayne Hennessey get a red card, Germany getting eliminated from the cup and Italy not qualifying for the cup.
|Ello I'm Awoken, She/her, FR+8, I am a bunch of lizards in a coat, Profile dragon|
WyB8X7e.jpg
i'm from america so i'm bummed about the loss yesterday but it was kinda expected. the country doesn't care too much about soccer compared to other sports but this team is very exciting (and super young so we'll have more chances!!).

now that we're out, i usually like to root for a latam country (i love their passion for soccer!) so i'll probably pick argentina or brazil (maybe spain or portugal if those two get out).
i'm from america so i'm bummed about the loss yesterday but it was kinda expected. the country doesn't care too much about soccer compared to other sports but this team is very exciting (and super young so we'll have more chances!!).

now that we're out, i usually like to root for a latam country (i love their passion for soccer!) so i'll probably pick argentina or brazil (maybe spain or portugal if those two get out).
divider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.pngdivider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.png
I can't believe brazil lost against croatia
I can't believe brazil lost against croatia
1 2