Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hi, i'm new! :D
Hello! I'm pretty new to flight rising and I've never made a forum post before.

A little bit about me: I l really enjoy watching anime and my favourite is Love Chunibyo And Other Delusions! Stardew Valley is one of my all-time favourite games, but I've also been getting into splatoon and Ace Attorney recently. In terms of music, I love so many different artists that it's hard to choose favourites, but the ones I've listened to most recently are Paramore and Malice Mizer! My pronouns are he/she/they.

I'd love to meet kind people on here, and if you want to message me about anything, my messages are open! :)
Hello! I'm pretty new to flight rising and I've never made a forum post before.

A little bit about me: I l really enjoy watching anime and my favourite is Love Chunibyo And Other Delusions! Stardew Valley is one of my all-time favourite games, but I've also been getting into splatoon and Ace Attorney recently. In terms of music, I love so many different artists that it's hard to choose favourites, but the ones I've listened to most recently are Paramore and Malice Mizer! My pronouns are he/she/they.

I'd love to meet kind people on here, and if you want to message me about anything, my messages are open! :)
3WSGE2v.gif tn0RSo5.pnghFr3nXf.pnggzVHUGT.png
4SVfFPD.png wthFnM3.pngq9EEy5M.png
@xemug Welcome to fr! I've discovered this site is one of the most welcoming and kindest to newbie players I've ever been on so I'm sure you'll love it here. I still don't know all the ins and outs yet, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need.

Also if you're still looking for more dragons, I have a couple available that you can check out on this forum post for free, or you can just follow the link in my signature to see them directly.
@xemug Welcome to fr! I've discovered this site is one of the most welcoming and kindest to newbie players I've ever been on so I'm sure you'll love it here. I still don't know all the ins and outs yet, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need.

Also if you're still looking for more dragons, I have a couple available that you can check out on this forum post for free, or you can just follow the link in my signature to see them directly.
ShadowMermaid -> StarlightMermaid
XsyYMAb.png
Check out my Adoptable tab for dragons free to good homes
I've started a 100 Hatchlings Challenge! Oops, here's another!
@xemug

Sup.

Never heard of that one. Thou... I've been stuck in Hajime no Ippo for quite some time.
One of my friend streams Ace Attorney, so I'm kinda aware of the story. We are at the second game's last case currently. I know the twist, no need to tiptoe.

My game taste is bit more agressive, DMC series, Neverwinter Nights, Baldur's Gate... also Total war and Yakuza. I've never tried Stardew Valley, but I never heard anything bad about it.

Well, as a lover of music, do you play an instrument?
Also, what is yer favourite dragon type?
@xemug

Sup.

Never heard of that one. Thou... I've been stuck in Hajime no Ippo for quite some time.
One of my friend streams Ace Attorney, so I'm kinda aware of the story. We are at the second game's last case currently. I know the twist, no need to tiptoe.

My game taste is bit more agressive, DMC series, Neverwinter Nights, Baldur's Gate... also Total war and Yakuza. I've never tried Stardew Valley, but I never heard anything bad about it.

Well, as a lover of music, do you play an instrument?
Also, what is yer favourite dragon type?
MoOtdMJ.png
@xemug Welcome! My friends and I used to play the Ace Attorney games ALL the time, they are surprisingly so fun! Stardew Valley is always a cozy favourite of mine, I play it a lot when I'm trying to pass the time at work. Have you tried Ooblets?
@xemug Welcome! My friends and I used to play the Ace Attorney games ALL the time, they are surprisingly so fun! Stardew Valley is always a cozy favourite of mine, I play it a lot when I'm trying to pass the time at work. Have you tried Ooblets?
@UnseenCrow I actually don't play an instrument, I tried learning the keyboard/piano before but it just never really became anything. I don't know all of the dragon types yet so I don't have a favourite yet.

Do you play an instrument?
@UnseenCrow I actually don't play an instrument, I tried learning the keyboard/piano before but it just never really became anything. I don't know all of the dragon types yet so I don't have a favourite yet.

Do you play an instrument?
@ShadowMermaid thank you for offering to help! I'll definitely check out those dragons :D
@ShadowMermaid thank you for offering to help! I'll definitely check out those dragons :D
@ChelBel I actually don't think I've heard of Ooblets, what sort of game is it?
@ChelBel I actually don't think I've heard of Ooblets, what sort of game is it?
@xemug

Does bass guitar count? If so, then yes. I don't have a band though.
Okay. Just trying to stricke up convo. No biggie. I like mirrors, ridgebacks, undertides and bogsneaks.

Is splatoon hard? Never played, so I know not.

Do you read or write? Other hobbies besides anime and gaming?

I do judo and BJJ. Occasionally hit the gym
@xemug

Does bass guitar count? If so, then yes. I don't have a band though.
Okay. Just trying to stricke up convo. No biggie. I like mirrors, ridgebacks, undertides and bogsneaks.

Is splatoon hard? Never played, so I know not.

Do you read or write? Other hobbies besides anime and gaming?

I do judo and BJJ. Occasionally hit the gym
MoOtdMJ.png
@UnseenCrow Bass guitar is so cool! It definitely counts! :D

Some things in splatoon are difficult and some aren't. (i have splatoon 3) Certain levels in story mode are difficult to get past, and as for online matches (turf war and anarchy battles) it kinda just depends on how good your opponents are.

I love reading actually! I got a book today called Moonshot: The Indigenous Comics Collection (volume 1) and I'm suuuper excited to read it! I actually really don't like writing but that's probably just cuz I'm bad at it lol. I like drawing, and sewing clothes. I'm currently working on a dress with this cute yellow fabric I found. Do you like reading or writing?

What does BJJ stand for? I'm assuming it's a sport but I'm not sure.
@UnseenCrow Bass guitar is so cool! It definitely counts! :D

Some things in splatoon are difficult and some aren't. (i have splatoon 3) Certain levels in story mode are difficult to get past, and as for online matches (turf war and anarchy battles) it kinda just depends on how good your opponents are.

I love reading actually! I got a book today called Moonshot: The Indigenous Comics Collection (volume 1) and I'm suuuper excited to read it! I actually really don't like writing but that's probably just cuz I'm bad at it lol. I like drawing, and sewing clothes. I'm currently working on a dress with this cute yellow fabric I found. Do you like reading or writing?

What does BJJ stand for? I'm assuming it's a sport but I'm not sure.
@xemug

Never heard of Moonshot. Is it good?

Yeah. I've been doing writing months every fall. I also read some, next book to go is called The infinite and the Divine (scifi), but I also should read Warlords and Wastrels (low fantasy).

BJJ stands for Brazilian JuJitsu. Jujitsu is predecessor to Judo, and my school got started in Brazil.
@xemug

Never heard of Moonshot. Is it good?

Yeah. I've been doing writing months every fall. I also read some, next book to go is called The infinite and the Divine (scifi), but I also should read Warlords and Wastrels (low fantasy).

BJJ stands for Brazilian JuJitsu. Jujitsu is predecessor to Judo, and my school got started in Brazil.
MoOtdMJ.png