Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Variety Hatchery (RATS AND BUTTERFLIES)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@jekylls haha, its ok :) ill remove you off the list!
@jekylls haha, its ok :) ill remove you off the list!
Sunset_Hatchery_1.png
@DynaRi0 thanks for buying cupid! next time you purchase let me know and I'll give you 3000kt off!
@DynaRi0 thanks for buying cupid! next time you purchase let me know and I'll give you 3000kt off!
Sunset_Hatchery_1.png
@NoShrimp thanks for buying sun! next time you purchase let me know and I'll give you 3000kt off!
@NoShrimp thanks for buying sun! next time you purchase let me know and I'll give you 3000kt off!
Sunset_Hatchery_1.png
@CallaEclipse thanks for buying calico! next time you purchase let me know and I'll give you 2000kt off!
@CallaEclipse thanks for buying calico! next time you purchase let me know and I'll give you 2000kt off!
Sunset_Hatchery_1.png
@tangothemango Thank you very much, could you put me on the mistletoe ping list too?
@tangothemango Thank you very much, could you put me on the mistletoe ping list too?
aesq82D.gif

jorts-4-1.png[/irl]
@CallaEclipse yes of course!
@CallaEclipse yes of course!
Sunset_Hatchery_1.png
Bump! also i want to give away my free gen1 tundra, i dont want to exalt her as she is my first but i want her to go to a good home. let me know if you want her!
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82184883
Bump! also i want to give away my free gen1 tundra, i dont want to exalt her as she is my first but i want her to go to a good home. let me know if you want her!
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82184883
Sunset_Hatchery_1.png
@tangothemango
Hello! Could I reserve a spot? You have so many pretty pairs I'm still deciding which to pick from!
@tangothemango
Hello! Could I reserve a spot? You have so many pretty pairs I'm still deciding which to pick from!
nudX0O8.png
Yessir :)
Yessir :)
Sunset_Hatchery_1.png
Saw your offer about the pastel Gaolers on another site and would like to reserve one please!???
Saw your offer about the pastel Gaolers on another site and would like to reserve one please!???
1 2 3 4 5 6 7