Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ☆ Sweep's Adopts ☆ CLOSED ☆
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 137 138
@Sweep

These are absolutely adorable! Can you add me to the ping list for open slots and any new species? *coughYouShouldDoFaecough* Thanks!
@Sweep

These are absolutely adorable! Can you add me to the ping list for open slots and any new species? *coughYouShouldDoFaecough* Thanks!
Hi guys! Wanted to apologize for the wait. I'm closing pinglist slots after this post as they're becoming hard to keep up with/update. I'll be working on the current batch soon but I can't make any promises as to when these are being reopened either, which is partly why I'm closing. Thanks everyone for you patience, everyone who's commented before this is on the pinglist and will be notified when I'm open again!
Hi guys! Wanted to apologize for the wait. I'm closing pinglist slots after this post as they're becoming hard to keep up with/update. I'll be working on the current batch soon but I can't make any promises as to when these are being reopened either, which is partly why I'm closing. Thanks everyone for you patience, everyone who's commented before this is on the pinglist and will be notified when I'm open again!
@sweep
May I please get on your pinglist? These adopts are just so nice. Hopefully I'm not making you feel too pressured.
@sweep
May I please get on your pinglist? These adopts are just so nice. Hopefully I'm not making you feel too pressured.
@Sweep
Oh man, my friend @ditheringdice told me about this shop; I'm guessing they didn't see you're already closed for business. That's too bad. Could I also get a notification for if/when you reopen? These are just so nice.
@Sweep
Oh man, my friend @ditheringdice told me about this shop; I'm guessing they didn't see you're already closed for business. That's too bad. Could I also get a notification for if/when you reopen? These are just so nice.
Athena_456623_ID_Signature.png
@sweep
can you put me on the ping list for mirrors?
@sweep
can you put me on the ping list for mirrors?
VRqNR3y.png
@Sweep
Aww, you're closing. :( I was just wondering if I was on the ping list, because I just love your adopts and would like to order more if you ever reopen. ^^
@Sweep
Aww, you're closing. :( I was just wondering if I was on the ping list, because I just love your adopts and would like to order more if you ever reopen. ^^
6rssG2W.png

7QOdJ0E.png
@ditheringdice @Ilium @CeruleanBlue
Like I said I'm not taking anymore pings for open slots! If you look at my list right now it's really long, and I only open 5 at a time. As soon as I notify everyone there's gonna be a huge rush with a lot of people missing out.

I don't feel this system's fair anymore so if I open again it'll be first come first serve with no pings, thanks for your interest though!
@ditheringdice @Ilium @CeruleanBlue
Like I said I'm not taking anymore pings for open slots! If you look at my list right now it's really long, and I only open 5 at a time. As soon as I notify everyone there's gonna be a huge rush with a lot of people missing out.

I don't feel this system's fair anymore so if I open again it'll be first come first serve with no pings, thanks for your interest though!
@Sweep
I don't want to be "that guy" because I think that it's honorable that you want to try to make things more fair, especially for the people who have been waiting a really long time, but there's probably no way to make it completely fair. I mean, I could technically come back and check every single day to see if you ever reopen slots, and you could manage to go through the entire long list of people waiting, and depending on how our time-zones stack and whether or not there are oodles of other people also stalking, I (or someone else in my position) might never have a chance at getting a slot. That said, I do respect your sentiment, and I wish you good luck clearing out the list of waiting folks.

( Edit: Unless you mean if you reopen slots you're planning on doing things in a literal 'waiting list' fashion and just going down the list of people you have / adding more people on first come, first serve. that would be fair. It's a little on the late side and I'm not sure if maybe I initially read your last message wrong. )
@Sweep
I don't want to be "that guy" because I think that it's honorable that you want to try to make things more fair, especially for the people who have been waiting a really long time, but there's probably no way to make it completely fair. I mean, I could technically come back and check every single day to see if you ever reopen slots, and you could manage to go through the entire long list of people waiting, and depending on how our time-zones stack and whether or not there are oodles of other people also stalking, I (or someone else in my position) might never have a chance at getting a slot. That said, I do respect your sentiment, and I wish you good luck clearing out the list of waiting folks.

( Edit: Unless you mean if you reopen slots you're planning on doing things in a literal 'waiting list' fashion and just going down the list of people you have / adding more people on first come, first serve. that would be fair. It's a little on the late side and I'm not sure if maybe I initially read your last message wrong. )
@Ilium
I understand what you're saying but I'm really not interested in debating haha, I'm doing these between commissions for real money as a way to warm up. I get that people may never have a chance to get a slot but if they were on the pinglist that would mean several other people would get notified too. So no matter what happens people are gonna lose out.

At the end of the day it's just how I'm comfortable doing it, and considering they're just adopts for virtual currency I think I have the right to do it my way!
@Ilium
I understand what you're saying but I'm really not interested in debating haha, I'm doing these between commissions for real money as a way to warm up. I get that people may never have a chance to get a slot but if they were on the pinglist that would mean several other people would get notified too. So no matter what happens people are gonna lose out.

At the end of the day it's just how I'm comfortable doing it, and considering they're just adopts for virtual currency I think I have the right to do it my way!
@Sweep
Fair enough, I'm honestly not trying to debate or harass you, and I'm sorry if I've caused you any irritation, I just wanted to raise the point in case it hadn't been considered. Good luck with the adopts and your commissions.
@Sweep
Fair enough, I'm honestly not trying to debate or harass you, and I'm sorry if I've caused you any irritation, I just wanted to raise the point in case it hadn't been considered. Good luck with the adopts and your commissions.
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 137 138