Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello :)
hi y'all nice to meetchya. im frieda and i just got here :) my hobbies are painting / sketching and i also game a lot. would love to make some friends here so come say hi!
hi y'all nice to meetchya. im frieda and i just got here :) my hobbies are painting / sketching and i also game a lot. would love to make some friends here so come say hi!
@Friedamello Welcome to fr! I've discovered this site is one of the most welcoming and kindest to newbie players I've ever been on so I'm sure you'll love it here. I still don't know all the ins and outs yet, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need.

Also if you're still looking for more dragons, I have a couple available that you can check out on this forum post for free, or you can just follow the link in my signature to see them directly.
@Friedamello Welcome to fr! I've discovered this site is one of the most welcoming and kindest to newbie players I've ever been on so I'm sure you'll love it here. I still don't know all the ins and outs yet, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need.

Also if you're still looking for more dragons, I have a couple available that you can check out on this forum post for free, or you can just follow the link in my signature to see them directly.
ShadowMermaid -> StarlightMermaid
XsyYMAb.png
Check out my Adoptable tab for dragons free to good homes
I've started a 100 Hatchlings Challenge! Oops, here's another!
@ShadowMermaid thank you i'll do that. I hope to adopt lots of dragons :)
@ShadowMermaid thank you i'll do that. I hope to adopt lots of dragons :)
Welcome to Flight Rising! I'll send over a dragon and a few items to help you get started- check the Crossroads in a few minutes.
Welcome to Flight Rising! I'll send over a dragon and a few items to help you get started- check the Crossroads in a few minutes.
they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
hello! :D welcome here, i'm also new to the game i just arrived too! :D let's have fun :3
hello! :D welcome here, i'm also new to the game i just arrived too! :D let's have fun :3
69154f_a6bd1cf51be54c62ba010396eced904c~mv2.gif
@Halkiierid thank you!

hello @Utagoon! yes lets :D
@Halkiierid thank you!

@Halkiierid thank you!

@Halkiierid thank you!