Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon/character headshots! (Open!)
1 2 3
@Parad0xxy absolutely!! That’ll be 10kt/10g, if that’s a price you’re okay with! Already stated but you can send it whenever, I just won’t grab it until I finish. + I am kinda slow with art atm so I’m sorry if I take long.
@Parad0xxy absolutely!! That’ll be 10kt/10g, if that’s a price you’re okay with! Already stated but you can send it whenever, I just won’t grab it until I finish. + I am kinda slow with art atm so I’m sorry if I take long.
@valisilas ya! I’d love too!! And you really don’t have to pay extra ^^! 10kt/10g is fine. You can send it whenever! I just won’t grab until I finish drawing.
@valisilas ya! I’d love too!! And you really don’t have to pay extra ^^! 10kt/10g is fine. You can send it whenever! I just won’t grab until I finish drawing.
sounds great!
sounds great!
fLdYOuE.png
bYt72YT.png
iwSVXVM.png
xhI8XJV.png
vcGzHOV.gif 39znxx1.png artshop!
That's all good with me! Take whatever time you need. :)
That's all good with me! Take whatever time you need. :)
Okay. Pinging you all. @TuxTheStrayCat , @Parad0xxy , @valisilas , @KittyAcelia

I want to give a major apology for the wait. I’m going to get working on commissions as soon as can, but unfortunately my lack motivation for art + my wrist problems have been holding me back ^^”

Again. I’ll get to your commissions asap, I promise I haven’t forgotten about them. I’m just having some wrist problems and creative struggles!! Ty for waiting though
Okay. Pinging you all. @TuxTheStrayCat , @Parad0xxy , @valisilas , @KittyAcelia

I want to give a major apology for the wait. I’m going to get working on commissions as soon as can, but unfortunately my lack motivation for art + my wrist problems have been holding me back ^^”

Again. I’ll get to your commissions asap, I promise I haven’t forgotten about them. I’m just having some wrist problems and creative struggles!! Ty for waiting though
No worries, take whatever time you need! Please be mindful to take care of your wrist, those problems can get worse if you don't rest regularly and properly!
No worries, take whatever time you need! Please be mindful to take care of your wrist, those problems can get worse if you don't rest regularly and properly!
No worries whatsoever I totally understand!! Take your time, I’m in no rush! Thank you for the update ^w^
No worries whatsoever I totally understand!! Take your time, I’m in no rush! Thank you for the update ^w^
parad0xxygachas.gif dT9HQge.png
voyURL5.png
nWiQNX9.png
Q0Bai3e.png
mlHpBMC.png
RNG Adopts!
parad0xxysigdragons.gif
1 2 3