Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Snom has arrived
Hello all, I am Soarin, but I go by Snom in other places. I love dragons and have been here for a few months but I've been getting more and more involved in Flight Rising. I think this place is pretty cool. :D Hope I get to do more stuff and meet more people as I hang out here.

If you have any helpful tips for me I'd welcome them in the comments. :3

Cheers!
~Snom~Soarin~
Hello all, I am Soarin, but I go by Snom in other places. I love dragons and have been here for a few months but I've been getting more and more involved in Flight Rising. I think this place is pretty cool. :D Hope I get to do more stuff and meet more people as I hang out here.

If you have any helpful tips for me I'd welcome them in the comments. :3

Cheers!
~Snom~Soarin~
Welcome to the Forums Snom! Sending a little welcome pack for you! If you want any advice just ping me and ask questions!
Welcome to the Forums Snom! Sending a little welcome pack for you! If you want any advice just ping me and ask questions!
candle-smol.png
Welcome to FR Nice to see some wonderful players! Will be sending a welcome pack as well <3 Feel free to ping either me or archons if you need any questions!
Welcome to FR Nice to see some wonderful players! Will be sending a welcome pack as well <3 Feel free to ping either me or archons if you need any questions!
Bittle_Drawing_rotated.png
X
< Hope whoever reads this has an amazing day!

[ Art Shop ]
[ Searching for xxx ice primals ]
Thank you SweetTreatLion & archons! Much appreeesh <3
Thank you SweetTreatLion & archons! Much appreeesh <3