Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Gone!
I’m giving away my two free Undertide changes to whomever answers first, the only catch is they are clanbound, if you send your dragons to me, I shall change them, and send them back!
I’m giving away my two free Undertide changes to whomever answers first, the only catch is they are clanbound, if you send your dragons to me, I shall change them, and send them back!
@xeixsi Ohhh could I get one please? XD
@xeixsi Ohhh could I get one please? XD
@xeixsi

could i get the other?

edit: oh wait nvm, it's one of my progens ^^
@xeixsi

could i get the other?

edit: oh wait nvm, it's one of my progens ^^
Was: IzzyLightwood721
@hayem @venelia absolutely! Send me your dragon over through cr, and I’ll send them back as an undertide!
@hayem @venelia absolutely! Send me your dragon over through cr, and I’ll send them back as an undertide!
@xeixsi

so sorry, just realized the dragon is one of my progens ^^ thanks so much for doing this though!
@xeixsi

so sorry, just realized the dragon is one of my progens ^^ thanks so much for doing this though!
@venelia oh, no worries at all! If you find another dragon you want to turn into an Undertide within the next 24 hours, I’ll keep it in tabs if you’d like !
@venelia oh, no worries at all! If you find another dragon you want to turn into an Undertide within the next 24 hours, I’ll keep it in tabs if you’d like !
@xeixsi

actually i just did lol, i feel so weird now xD

sending you the dragon!
@xeixsi

actually i just did lol, i feel so weird now xD

sending you the dragon!