Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Secret Santa 2022
1 2 3
[columns][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/fd71ec415b6ce8274f81a5ba45e90a23/tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif[/img][nextcol][center][size=4]Hello everyone! I've been lurking on other forum games and thought I'd try making my own one but `~seasonal~!!! As the title says, this will be a Secret Santa themed one :D[/size][/center] [nextcol][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/f9ba0729b5e32cbd03224b1c5589445e/tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif[/img][/columns] [center][size=4][b]-HOW IT WORKS-[/b][/size][/center] [center]This Secret Santa is about gifting your assigned person a dragon that fulfils their request. Everyone asks for [b]one[/b] specific request of a dragon.[/center] Examples requests: [LIST] [*] Breed you love/want. (E.g I wish for a bogsneak!) [*] Colour you like. (E.g Banana, Mist, Cream) [*] Colour combo! (E.g XXX, XXY) [*] Favourite gene. (E.g Shimmer Secondary, Ghost Tertiary) [/LIST] Or other requests such as: [LIST] [*] "A dragon that fits my den aesthetic." [*] "Dragon that fits (X) aesthetic" [*] "Breeding partner for (X) dragon" [/LIST] or if you don't mind "surprise me!" You can make multiple requests when entering but only one needs to be fulfilled by your Secret Santa. [center][size=4][b]-RULES-[/b][/size][/center] [LIST=1] [*] By entering you agree to provide your assigned person with a dragon fulfilling their request between these days: 25th-27th December at server time. [*] You will try your best to find a dragon fitting the request! [*] Have fun!! :P [/LIST] If you are unsure on whether or not a dragon would fulfil their request then send me a PM! I'm more than happy to help. [center][size=4][b]-ENTRY FORM-[/b][/size][/center] Respond to this forum thread with this information! [quote]Requests/wishes: Favourite thing about the holidays: [/quote] [center]After responding I will enter you into a spreadsheet with your name and request. Entry's will close on the [b]8th December (server time)[/b] and the Secret Santa's will be assigned to everyone within the next two days.[/center] [center]Please respond with any questions or if anything's not clear![/center]
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
Hello everyone! I've been lurking on other forum games and thought I'd try making my own one but `~seasonal~!!! As the title says, this will be a Secret Santa themed one :D
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
-HOW IT WORKS-
This Secret Santa is about gifting your assigned person a dragon that fulfils their request. Everyone asks for one specific request of a dragon.

Examples requests:
  • Breed you love/want. (E.g I wish for a bogsneak!)
  • Colour you like. (E.g Banana, Mist, Cream)
  • Colour combo! (E.g XXX, XXY)
  • Favourite gene. (E.g Shimmer Secondary, Ghost Tertiary)

Or other requests such as:
  • "A dragon that fits my den aesthetic."
  • "Dragon that fits (X) aesthetic"
  • "Breeding partner for (X) dragon"

or if you don't mind "surprise me!"

You can make multiple requests when entering but only one needs to be fulfilled by your Secret Santa.
-RULES-
  1. By entering you agree to provide your assigned person with a dragon fulfilling their request between these days: 25th-27th December at server time.
  2. You will try your best to find a dragon fitting the request!
  3. Have fun!! :P

If you are unsure on whether or not a dragon would fulfil their request then send me a PM! I'm more than happy to help.
-ENTRY FORM-
Respond to this forum thread with this information!
Quote:
Requests/wishes:
Favourite thing about the holidays:
After responding I will enter you into a spreadsheet with your name and request. Entry's will close on the 8th December (server time) and the Secret Santa's will be assigned to everyone within the next two days.
Please respond with any questions or if anything's not clear!
wAhIrtq.png

tiny_pc.png Pixel tiny_pc.png
she/her ⋆ Gr15mqs.png

jv7C6g3.png
4MTkm8J.png
SYiQlxK.png

PjhDNyG.png
UGfQoi6.png
UhnDhXp.png

Reserved for updates or changes.

1/12/2022 - Put in data up to user: Radagast
Reserved for updates or changes.

1/12/2022 - Put in data up to user: Radagast
wAhIrtq.png

she/her ⋆ Gr15mqs.png

jv7C6g3.png
4MTkm8J.png
SYiQlxK.png

PjhDNyG.png
UGfQoi6.png
UhnDhXp.png

This seems like fun! :D

Requests/wishes: A somewhat water themed dragon would be cool, otherwise surprise me!
Favourite thing about the holidays: Spending time with my family.... and also food... I really like the food >:3
This seems like fun! :D

Requests/wishes: A somewhat water themed dragon would be cool, otherwise surprise me!
Favourite thing about the holidays: Spending time with my family.... and also food... I really like the food >:3
bumoppp
bumoppp
wAhIrtq.png

she/her ⋆ Gr15mqs.png

jv7C6g3.png
4MTkm8J.png
SYiQlxK.png

PjhDNyG.png
UGfQoi6.png
UhnDhXp.png

OMG COUNT ME IN!!!

Requests : Purple! or gold i love those two colours and would be happy with any. Maybe even a very pink dragon? surprise me! Also love skydancers (preferably female) , nocturne and spiral but tbh id be happy with any breed.

Favourite thing about the holidays : Sleeping, definitely sleeping
OMG COUNT ME IN!!!

Requests : Purple! or gold i love those two colours and would be happy with any. Maybe even a very pink dragon? surprise me! Also love skydancers (preferably female) , nocturne and spiral but tbh id be happy with any breed.

Favourite thing about the holidays : Sleeping, definitely sleeping
I is here!

Requests: I would like a female mirror. I would like her to fit the plague theme and will be a breeding partner for Abomination, similar to him.
Genes I like for dragon: Speckle, Freckle
Ideal colours: Coral,Maroon,Berry or other fleshy/blood colours.

Link to Abomination: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60332407

Favorite thing about the holidays: My birthday and Christmas! Spending time with loved ones.
I is here!

Requests: I would like a female mirror. I would like her to fit the plague theme and will be a breeding partner for Abomination, similar to him.
Genes I like for dragon: Speckle, Freckle
Ideal colours: Coral,Maroon,Berry or other fleshy/blood colours.

Link to Abomination: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60332407

Favorite thing about the holidays: My birthday and Christmas! Spending time with loved ones.
F1WRYei.png 0kNcr5E.png
Egret.gif
littlemen.png
[font=times new roman][b]Requests/wishes:[/b] desperately seeking a/n (ivory/buttercup)/(ivory/buttercup)/maize (preferably ivory/buttercup/maize) coatl with underbelly, but i have other dragon combos listed on my WL (at the bottom of mint's bio vv) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79079728][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/790798/79079728_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Favourite thing about the holidays:[/b] making/buying things for the people i love and giving said things to them!
Requests/wishes: desperately seeking a/n (ivory/buttercup)/(ivory/buttercup)/maize (preferably ivory/buttercup/maize) coatl with underbelly, but i have other dragon combos listed on my WL (at the bottom of mint's bio vv)
79079728_350.png

Favourite thing about the holidays: making/buying things for the people i love and giving said things to them!
oghFcJ4.gif
I love this, what a great idea!

Requests/wishes: I wish for a pretty XYZ male Tundra.
Favourite thing about the holidays: Spending time with family and friends and giving out presents! :3
I love this, what a great idea!

Requests/wishes: I wish for a pretty XYZ male Tundra.
Favourite thing about the holidays: Spending time with family and friends and giving out presents! :3
Shadow-Network.pngVds7ENO.png
This seems really fun!

Requests/wishes: Surprise me
Favourite thing about the holidays: Being with my family and getting to cozy up with hot beverages.
This seems really fun!

Requests/wishes: Surprise me
Favourite thing about the holidays: Being with my family and getting to cozy up with hot beverages.
rjDQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
Requests/wishes: undertide or gaoler any color that's not bright pinks or orange, any genes for undertide, tertiary scorpion for gaoler.

My Favorite thing for the holidays: the joy of being with people I care for
Requests/wishes: undertide or gaoler any color that's not bright pinks or orange, any genes for undertide, tertiary scorpion for gaoler.

My Favorite thing for the holidays: the joy of being with people I care for
#GyroidLloidMatters
1 2 3