Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Arlo New Digsite Bug?
I have been doing Rugged Work on Deepsea Dive since yesterday and dozens of tries later it still won't dig on the newest plot (for Undertide) and I can't tell if this is Sornieth's worst RNG or a bug.
I have been doing Rugged Work on Deepsea Dive since yesterday and dozens of tries later it still won't dig on the newest plot (for Undertide) and I can't tell if this is Sornieth's worst RNG or a bug.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Just bad RNG! I had Rugged work target the plot a few times now.
Just bad RNG! I had Rugged work target the plot a few times now.
fo11Vhp.png
seconding; rng is not nice, it has given me duplicates of three familiars now and no undertide scrolls yet
seconding; rng is not nice, it has given me duplicates of three familiars now and no undertide scrolls yet
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
We're coming up on TWO days and the Rugged Work has not hit the Undertide plot even once. I'm not even talking about not having unearthed the scroll yet, I mean not a single tile has been dug and it's hitting every plot BUT that. It's like the RNG doesn't even acknowledge the plot exists. That does not feel like normal regular bad RNG.
We're coming up on TWO days and the Rugged Work has not hit the Undertide plot even once. I'm not even talking about not having unearthed the scroll yet, I mean not a single tile has been dug and it's hitting every plot BUT that. It's like the RNG doesn't even acknowledge the plot exists. That does not feel like normal regular bad RNG.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Perhaps the chances are off but here's the pickaxe I just used: [img]https://i.gyazo.com/9c6192bf6938e6281847031e98857a13.png[/img] Ease of mind a little bit!
Perhaps the chances are off but here's the pickaxe I just used:
9c6192bf6938e6281847031e98857a13.png

Ease of mind a little bit!
fo11Vhp.png
Yeah....I'm also getting zero rugged targets on this one, so much so that I had to come see if it was a bug or something. Really weird 8Ta;

Edit: after posting I finally got a single hit, LOL, but I'm still going to call shenanigans on it since 'one hit since release' still seems weirdly skewed
Yeah....I'm also getting zero rugged targets on this one, so much so that I had to come see if it was a bug or something. Really weird 8Ta;

Edit: after posting I finally got a single hit, LOL, but I'm still going to call shenanigans on it since 'one hit since release' still seems weirdly skewed
UEKFohX.png
I find the entire pickaxe targeting to be more than little useless as they seem to target at the plot level, so big plots are picked at the same rate as small ones which is generally useless as I don't really need multiple familiars unlike genes - but the rate at which pickaxes (don't) pick the breed scroll plot is more than a little suspect.
I find the entire pickaxe targeting to be more than little useless as they seem to target at the plot level, so big plots are picked at the same rate as small ones which is generally useless as I don't really need multiple familiars unlike genes - but the rate at which pickaxes (don't) pick the breed scroll plot is more than a little suspect.
JQQ3Fjt.png
If I might make a suggestion. I tried using a magnifying glass to target the last plot and then dropped a pickaxe. And it finally landed a random tile there. So if this is an actual oversight that seems to fix it?
If I might make a suggestion. I tried using a magnifying glass to target the last plot and then dropped a pickaxe. And it finally landed a random tile there. So if this is an actual oversight that seems to fix it?
I’ve been having the same problem… the bottom plot and the top left plot have never been touched despite all the days of rugged work I’ve done. None of the other digsites I’ve played have skipped any plots after multiple days of work. Is this really normal??
I’ve been having the same problem… the bottom plot and the top left plot have never been touched despite all the days of rugged work I’ve done. None of the other digsites I’ve played have skipped any plots after multiple days of work. Is this really normal??