Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello :]
Hello :D
You lot can call me Kiwi for short if you'd like
I've been hanging around for about a month or so just hopping around, but I remembered that I can socialize so um here I am!

Some about me
!I am very awkward but I'll probably get too excited and overshare here sorry!

-I go by any pronouns so call me by anything he/she/they/it ect.
-I really like collecting things, irl and in games, I like a lot of browser games so any recommendations are welcome :)
-I like to draw, sew, felting ect.
-A couple of colors I really like are anything that's like a purply-blue, and rich dark greens
-I play video games a lot
-I like little critters, cats, bats, rats, possums. I just think they're funky little guys, I have a cat named Harold :)
-My fav. species here so far are Aberrations, Coatls, and Imperial, though I really like all of them
-I watch Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, Slimecicle, and a bunch of others :]
-I speak English, and I'm not very fluent but I can speak French and Spanish as well (I can read and write better than speak)
-I listen to a lot of music but I've found I really like Gorillaz, Cavetown, and Tipling Rock among many others
-My social battery gets drained kinda quick from irl stuff, but I try to be as friendly and out there online as I can :)

I can read into things too much so I apologize if I come to a weird conclusion, overthink too much on stuff y'know?
If I seem un-interested I am so sorry I'm not very good at setting my tone through a message so uh yeah
I hope I can make some friends here :)
Hello :D
You lot can call me Kiwi for short if you'd like
I've been hanging around for about a month or so just hopping around, but I remembered that I can socialize so um here I am!

Some about me
!I am very awkward but I'll probably get too excited and overshare here sorry!

-I go by any pronouns so call me by anything he/she/they/it ect.
-I really like collecting things, irl and in games, I like a lot of browser games so any recommendations are welcome :)
-I like to draw, sew, felting ect.
-A couple of colors I really like are anything that's like a purply-blue, and rich dark greens
-I play video games a lot
-I like little critters, cats, bats, rats, possums. I just think they're funky little guys, I have a cat named Harold :)
-My fav. species here so far are Aberrations, Coatls, and Imperial, though I really like all of them
-I watch Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, Slimecicle, and a bunch of others :]
-I speak English, and I'm not very fluent but I can speak French and Spanish as well (I can read and write better than speak)
-I listen to a lot of music but I've found I really like Gorillaz, Cavetown, and Tipling Rock among many others
-My social battery gets drained kinda quick from irl stuff, but I try to be as friendly and out there online as I can :)

I can read into things too much so I apologize if I come to a weird conclusion, overthink too much on stuff y'know?
If I seem un-interested I am so sorry I'm not very good at setting my tone through a message so uh yeah
I hope I can make some friends here :)
@UnseasonedKiwi oh my goodness I love your username LOL, welcome to FR!
I'm also a collection goblin, what do you like to collect? On FR I'm a bit of a Gen one dragon fiend, and irl I collect rocks and feathers, bones and the like :D

Aberrations are some of my favorites too, they're so goofy looking

It's a good thing to know I'm not the only one who completely forgets to socialize here bahha
Would it be okay if I sent you a gift dragon?
@UnseasonedKiwi oh my goodness I love your username LOL, welcome to FR!
I'm also a collection goblin, what do you like to collect? On FR I'm a bit of a Gen one dragon fiend, and irl I collect rocks and feathers, bones and the like :D

Aberrations are some of my favorites too, they're so goofy looking

It's a good thing to know I'm not the only one who completely forgets to socialize here bahha
Would it be okay if I sent you a gift dragon?
Fnrx3wS.png
tyEuRXe.png

A Dragon Halfway There - A Pinkerlocke
@chippertowns your name is super cool too! and thank you :D

I really like little figurines (like blind boxes and such for the mystery), plushies, I've got a ton of Pokémon cards! I like to collect rocks and crystals also, and leaves. Tons of lil trinkets to collect, shiny things etc..
(I keep reading "FR" as "for real" and it's hilarious when I realize)

Definitely okay to send something! I'll help you out in anyway I can too just let me know!
@chippertowns your name is super cool too! and thank you :D

I really like little figurines (like blind boxes and such for the mystery), plushies, I've got a ton of Pokémon cards! I like to collect rocks and crystals also, and leaves. Tons of lil trinkets to collect, shiny things etc..
(I keep reading "FR" as "for real" and it's hilarious when I realize)

Definitely okay to send something! I'll help you out in anyway I can too just let me know!
@UnseasonedKiwi shiny thiiiingsss best ever Sending over an abbie baby I found earlier and fell in love with :] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82291726][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/822918/82291726_350.png[/img][/url] no need to send anything back, and you can do with him what you like! (keep, sell, exalt, whatever you decide) I hope you have the best time on FR!! (and yes i read it that way too sometimes it's hilarious)
@UnseasonedKiwi shiny thiiiingsss best ever
Sending over an abbie baby I found earlier and fell in love with :] 82291726_350.png
no need to send anything back, and you can do with him what you like! (keep, sell, exalt, whatever you decide) I hope you have the best time on FR!! (and yes i read it that way too sometimes it's hilarious)
Fnrx3wS.png
tyEuRXe.png

A Dragon Halfway There - A Pinkerlocke