Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | underpricedtides: free undertides!!
1 2
i used my clanbound undertide scrolls to create a breeding pair, and am going to be giving away all their hatchlings for free, forever!

all hatchlings will be gen 2s, as my pair are both gen 1s! they will be triple basic until i can afford to gene both parents, but they will eventually be fully gened, so get in now if you want the basics! (that'll take....ages though, so no rush lol) hatchlings will have arcane eyes as well <3

the pair cant be nested until 12 days from now (i should have gotten RTB dragons....thats my bad!) but feel free to ask to be put on the pinglist! i'll ping whenever the pair hatch a nest, first come first serve! a limit of 2 per day, pls

link to the underpricedtides lair tab, where all future hatchlings will be staying!

(psst, i plan to do this with ALL future new breeds! as long as we still get 2 scrolls along with them)

edit: anyone found reselling for profit will be permanently banned from this hatchery and all future giveaways. i cant stop you from foddering but i want these guys to go to good homes, so if you want fodder, dont even look this way

pinglist:

@physic @Schellis @Regxlia @GoldenFireTiger @moonbug @HappyLittleSnek @cloudyblossom @Scribbly07
i used my clanbound undertide scrolls to create a breeding pair, and am going to be giving away all their hatchlings for free, forever!

all hatchlings will be gen 2s, as my pair are both gen 1s! they will be triple basic until i can afford to gene both parents, but they will eventually be fully gened, so get in now if you want the basics! (that'll take....ages though, so no rush lol) hatchlings will have arcane eyes as well <3

the pair cant be nested until 12 days from now (i should have gotten RTB dragons....thats my bad!) but feel free to ask to be put on the pinglist! i'll ping whenever the pair hatch a nest, first come first serve! a limit of 2 per day, pls

link to the underpricedtides lair tab, where all future hatchlings will be staying!

(psst, i plan to do this with ALL future new breeds! as long as we still get 2 scrolls along with them)

edit: anyone found reselling for profit will be permanently banned from this hatchery and all future giveaways. i cant stop you from foddering but i want these guys to go to good homes, so if you want fodder, dont even look this way

pinglist:

@physic @Schellis @Regxlia @GoldenFireTiger @moonbug @HappyLittleSnek @cloudyblossom @Scribbly07
tn0RSo5.png
ohrx6hp.png
hh5n4WA.png
WNKiucd.png
~ Texas ~
~ 17yr ~
~ lore-free ~
~ friend reqs closed ~
2Dp2REm.png
oczO35g.png
bYt72YT.png
XhgkRn0.png
could you put me on the pinglist? thanks ^^
could you put me on the pinglist? thanks ^^
Hello! Could I be put on the pinglist please?
Hello! Could I be put on the pinglist please?
OIUN2Fc.png eoeoeo eoeoeo rAns2Aq.png

I’d love to be pinged! Whether it’s Undertide or future breeds too.
I’d love to be pinged! Whether it’s Undertide or future breeds too.
87fTGkN.png ___ Regxlia | She/Her/Hers | FR+2
» Free Cauldron
» Wishlist
» Adopts
could i also be on the pinglist please?
could i also be on the pinglist please?
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png WHEN THE RHYTHM IS GLAD/THERE IS NOTHING 2 B SAD

(banner)tumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.png
Hello, can I have a chance to recive one if they will have 5 eggs and you don`t want to stay the last child in your den, please?
Hello, can I have a chance to recive one if they will have 5 eggs and you don`t want to stay the last child in your den, please?
HohX6RN.pngcZKZkwe.gifq4wx5yV.gif5VtXk9A.gifBDcGmpU.gif5VtXk9A.gifq4wx5yV.gifcZKZkwe.gif
[quote name="MisaoMirror" date="2022-11-24 07:30:47" ] Hello, can I have a chance to recive one if they will have 5 eggs and you don`t want to stay the last child in your den, please? [/quote] sorry but just to clarify, do you only want to be pinged if they have a 5 egg nest?
MisaoMirror wrote on 2022-11-24 07:30:47:

sorry but just to clarify, do you only want to be pinged if they have a 5 egg nest?
tn0RSo5.png
ohrx6hp.png
hh5n4WA.png
WNKiucd.png
~ Texas ~
~ 17yr ~
~ lore-free ~
~ friend reqs closed ~
2Dp2REm.png
oczO35g.png
bYt72YT.png
XhgkRn0.png
can i be added to the pinglist? <3
can i be added to the pinglist? <3
AntiqueShoddyArkshell-size_restricted_39.gif
Can I be on the pinglist, please?
Can I be on the pinglist, please?
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | Wishlist85e4x.gifuTmxz.gifA8v8R.gifEB1lJ.gifmKoem.gifLMYF2.gif
oh i'd like to be added to the pinglist please! thanks :)
oh i'd like to be added to the pinglist please! thanks :)
Moonstone
Jd88XNq.png

rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
rUoKR6y.png
feXtM27.png
Pompom Mums Celestine nice to meet you! call me cloudy.
please ping, feel free to message!
remember to be kind! :)
1 2