Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] Nature Egg [W] Water Egg
As the title suggests, I really want a water egg to hatch today. If the LAH of Nature Eggs is lower than Water, I'm willing to supplement the cost difference with gems. If it's currently higher, there is no need to give me anything for the difference in price. I just wanna hatch a water eg. lol
As the title suggests, I really want a water egg to hatch today. If the LAH of Nature Eggs is lower than Water, I'm willing to supplement the cost difference with gems. If it's currently higher, there is no need to give me anything for the difference in price. I just wanna hatch a water eg. lol
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
I'm new to this kind of trading but I'm down for a trade. Also what does LAH mean and how do I find more lingo?
I'm new to this kind of trading but I'm down for a trade. Also what does LAH mean and how do I find more lingo?
tumblr_nc6gkdGLZV1sp5grco1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_ost9joNGjo1sqxkjb_540.png
@Trinz Oh, hey! Thanks! LAH stands for Lowest Auction House. It's basically short hand for the lowest price on the Auction House. I haven't checked the prices recently, but last I checked, Water Eggs and Nature Eggs were about the same. That might have changed with Undertides being launched today.

As far as lingo goes... the best way to learn is to pay attention to the forums and ask about the shorthand you see. Sometimes it's easy to tell what the shorthand is via context, sometimes not. I'm just so used to certain bits of FR-related lingo that I forget that newer players might not understand yet.

Anyway, you let me know if you just want a straight trade or not and I'll send a CR. :)
@Trinz Oh, hey! Thanks! LAH stands for Lowest Auction House. It's basically short hand for the lowest price on the Auction House. I haven't checked the prices recently, but last I checked, Water Eggs and Nature Eggs were about the same. That might have changed with Undertides being launched today.

As far as lingo goes... the best way to learn is to pay attention to the forums and ask about the shorthand you see. Sometimes it's easy to tell what the shorthand is via context, sometimes not. I'm just so used to certain bits of FR-related lingo that I forget that newer players might not understand yet.

Anyway, you let me know if you just want a straight trade or not and I'll send a CR. :)
FsBkBFa.png

@KittyAoba a straight trade is fine! Also does H stand for have and W for want?
@KittyAoba a straight trade is fine! Also does H stand for have and W for want?

@Trinz I'll send the trade in just a moment, then. :) And yes, that is exactly what that means! Also, [code][B][/code] and [code][S][/code] are Buy and Sell respectively. [T] is Trade, [LF] is Looking For, and if you see [IC], that's Interest Check. Edit: Sorry, I had to put those two in code tags because they are also BB code. lol
@Trinz I'll send the trade in just a moment, then. :) And yes, that is exactly what that means! Also,
Code:
[B]
and
Code:
[S]
are Buy and Sell respectively. [T] is Trade, [LF] is Looking For, and if you see [IC], that's Interest Check.

Edit: Sorry, I had to put those two in code tags because they are also BB code. lol
FsBkBFa.png

@KittyAoba thanks for the trade and the explanations!
@KittyAoba thanks for the trade and the explanations!

@Trinz Thank you as well! And you're welcome for the explanations. If you ever need help with anything else, just gimme a shout. :)
@Trinz Thank you as well! And you're welcome for the explanations. If you ever need help with anything else, just gimme a shout. :)
FsBkBFa.png