Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Oh hello :>
Well howdy, y'all! I'm Ellie, and I am looking to make some friends here on the site!

Here are some of the things that I am interested in;

Dungeons & Dragons
High fantasy
Drawing(digital)
Writing
Video games(limited to a few atm)
Horror, comedy, romance, and adventure TV shows/Movies
Various different books of different genres
Surviving day-to-day life with twins xD

There is a whole lot more but I will keep it brief <3
I am looking to make some friends who do the digsite mechanic on the site, that way I have someone to share my research notes with!
Well howdy, y'all! I'm Ellie, and I am looking to make some friends here on the site!

Here are some of the things that I am interested in;

Dungeons & Dragons
High fantasy
Drawing(digital)
Writing
Video games(limited to a few atm)
Horror, comedy, romance, and adventure TV shows/Movies
Various different books of different genres
Surviving day-to-day life with twins xD

There is a whole lot more but I will keep it brief <3
I am looking to make some friends who do the digsite mechanic on the site, that way I have someone to share my research notes with!
Welcome to FR! I hope you have a blast in this site! Funnily enough I'm also looking for people to share my research notes with, would love to be friends! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
Welcome to FR! I hope you have a blast in this site! Funnily enough I'm also looking for people to share my research notes with, would love to be friends!
19f6abc8abd0de2fcf9d8a256da92e974920c0ab.png
@Elyisandra Welcome to fr! I'm still newish too, but I've discovered this site is one of the most welcoming and kindest to newbie players I've ever been on so I'm sure you'll love it here. I don't know all the ins and outs yet, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need.

Also if you're still looking for more dragons, I have a couple available that you can check out on this forum post for free, or you can just follow the link in my signature to see them directly.
@Elyisandra Welcome to fr! I'm still newish too, but I've discovered this site is one of the most welcoming and kindest to newbie players I've ever been on so I'm sure you'll love it here. I don't know all the ins and outs yet, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need.

Also if you're still looking for more dragons, I have a couple available that you can check out on this forum post for free, or you can just follow the link in my signature to see them directly.
ShadowMermaid -> StarlightMermaid
XsyYMAb.png
Check out my Adoptable tab for dragons free to good homes
I've started a 100 Hatchlings Challenge! Oops, here's another!
@ShadowMermaid - Thank you kindly for the warm welcome! I'm picking up pretty quickly on how things work. Plenty of guides to help me out so far~ If they are still up for grabs, I'd love this cutie right here o: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81977318][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/819774/81977318_350.png[/img][/url] They are such an interesting dragon breed
@ShadowMermaid - Thank you kindly for the warm welcome! I'm picking up pretty quickly on how things work. Plenty of guides to help me out so far~

If they are still up for grabs, I'd love this cutie right here o:
81977318_350.png

They are such an interesting dragon breed
Hi Ellie! We share a lot of interests, aside from the kids. I personally don't have them, I'm just the cool aunt that shows up with gifts come the holidays XD I'd love to add you for the digsite mechanic, but also I love hearing about people's DnD characters and and seeing their art, so if you ever want to share that I would love to listen!
Hi Ellie! We share a lot of interests, aside from the kids. I personally don't have them, I'm just the cool aunt that shows up with gifts come the holidays XD I'd love to add you for the digsite mechanic, but also I love hearing about people's DnD characters and and seeing their art, so if you ever want to share that I would love to listen!
@Elyisandra It's so lucky how many guides there are, another reason why this site is great. I know some sites where I've had to google tons of different things to figure something out haha

And he's still available, I'll send him over right now!
@Elyisandra It's so lucky how many guides there are, another reason why this site is great. I know some sites where I've had to google tons of different things to figure something out haha

And he's still available, I'll send him over right now!
ShadowMermaid -> StarlightMermaid
XsyYMAb.png
Check out my Adoptable tab for dragons free to good homes
I've started a 100 Hatchlings Challenge! Oops, here's another!
@CMHolden - Well hello <3 thank you for the warm welcome! My kiddos can always use more aunts, where else will they learn those snarky remarks & life hacks? haha (I'm joking ofc)

I'd love to tell you all about my D&D Character and the shenanigans her party gets into xD

@CMHolden - Well hello <3 thank you for the warm welcome! My kiddos can always use more aunts, where else will they learn those snarky remarks & life hacks? haha (I'm joking ofc)

I'd love to tell you all about my D&D Character and the shenanigans her party gets into xD