Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Quitting, Lair for sale
1 2 3 4
@Aten Perfect, thank you so much! :D Would you like me to send a deposit? I could do 1k gems now if that works?

I'm working on liquidating stuff so hopefully will be able to throw more gems your way shortly.
@Aten Perfect, thank you so much! :D Would you like me to send a deposit? I could do 1k gems now if that works?

I'm working on liquidating stuff so hopefully will be able to throw more gems your way shortly.
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
@Noivurn No worries! I'll just toss her into a crossroads and you can accept it when you're ready c:
@Noivurn No worries! I'll just toss her into a crossroads and you can accept it when you're ready c:
Thank you! c:
Thank you! c:
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
bump. one day i'll fix this post. lol
bump. one day i'll fix this post. lol
I gave away some of my dragons oops c:
I gave away some of my dragons oops c:
I don't have near the gems what your oldies are worth, but I hope you find good homes for them. Have a free bump <3
I don't have near the gems what your oldies are worth, but I hope you find good homes for them. Have a free bump <3
Lichtdrache.gif
@StolassPrince What kind of dragons do you like? c: Colors/etc
@StolassPrince What kind of dragons do you like? c: Colors/etc
@Aten
Oh um, usually white to black range, red, blues. But I also like oldies for the simple fact that they've survived for so long.
@Aten
Oh um, usually white to black range, red, blues. But I also like oldies for the simple fact that they've survived for so long.
Lichtdrache.gif
Obsidian is gorgeous, but I don't have even close enough gems to buy him... I hope he finds a wonderful home.
Here's a free bump :)
Obsidian is gorgeous, but I don't have even close enough gems to buy him... I hope he finds a wonderful home.
Here's a free bump :)
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | Wishlistjmmdg.gif1MhDR.gifV8rfN.gifMroYj.gifexWWM.gif
@StolassPrince Check your crossroads c:
@StolassPrince Check your crossroads c:
1 2 3 4