Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | New Player Intro!
Hello hello everyone!

I just joined the site and am loving trying to understand the in-game activities and getting to meet other players. So far, I've spent a day playing games, trying to level up in the coliseum, and collecting dragons. I wanted to ask you:

What is your favorite thing to do on the site?

Any top tips for a new player?

Thank you for stopping by! I hope we get a chance to chat soon :3
Hello hello everyone!

I just joined the site and am loving trying to understand the in-game activities and getting to meet other players. So far, I've spent a day playing games, trying to level up in the coliseum, and collecting dragons. I wanted to ask you:

What is your favorite thing to do on the site?

Any top tips for a new player?

Thank you for stopping by! I hope we get a chance to chat soon :3
@kaiing Welcome to fr! I'm still newish too, but I've discovered this site is one of the most welcoming and kindest to newbie players I've ever been on so I'm sure you'll love it here. I don't know all the ins and outs yet, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need.

My favourite thing to do on this site is to hatch eggs (and then find them new homes). I love seeing the new colour combos you can get. It's always super interesting.

My top tip would probably be to save your treasure and don't spend it on dragons in the auction house, because there are plenty of free dragon type threads you can find in the forums.

Speaking of, if you're still looking for more dragons, I have a few available that you can check out on this forum post for free
@kaiing Welcome to fr! I'm still newish too, but I've discovered this site is one of the most welcoming and kindest to newbie players I've ever been on so I'm sure you'll love it here. I don't know all the ins and outs yet, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need.

My favourite thing to do on this site is to hatch eggs (and then find them new homes). I love seeing the new colour combos you can get. It's always super interesting.

My top tip would probably be to save your treasure and don't spend it on dragons in the auction house, because there are plenty of free dragon type threads you can find in the forums.

Speaking of, if you're still looking for more dragons, I have a few available that you can check out on this forum post for free
ShadowMermaid -> StarlightMermaid
XsyYMAb.png
Check out my Adoptable tab for dragons free to good homes
I've started a 100 Hatchlings Challenge! Oops, here's another!
@ShadowMermaid Thank you for the welcome!!

Hatching eggs looks really interesting - I love all of the different patterns and experimenting so hoping that I can start understanding how everything goes! I do have two questions: for your starter dragons, have you changed any of their genes / breed or did you prefer to leave them as they were? Are you still using your first two dragons?

Thank you for linking your post! You have some beautiful dragons!
@ShadowMermaid Thank you for the welcome!!

Hatching eggs looks really interesting - I love all of the different patterns and experimenting so hoping that I can start understanding how everything goes! I do have two questions: for your starter dragons, have you changed any of their genes / breed or did you prefer to leave them as they were? Are you still using your first two dragons?

Thank you for linking your post! You have some beautiful dragons!
@kailing I'd be interested in changing my first dragons genes eventually, but for now they're still as they were. I do have both of them still, but they're sleeping in my hibernal den.
@kailing I'd be interested in changing my first dragons genes eventually, but for now they're still as they were. I do have both of them still, but they're sleeping in my hibernal den.
ShadowMermaid -> StarlightMermaid
XsyYMAb.png
Check out my Adoptable tab for dragons free to good homes
I've started a 100 Hatchlings Challenge! Oops, here's another!
@kailing welcome! My favorite thing is breeding dragons. My only advice is except for exalting buy nice dragons.

I used to love rated match but its has been shut down for years
@kailing welcome! My favorite thing is breeding dragons. My only advice is except for exalting buy nice dragons.

I used to love rated match but its has been shut down for years
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png