Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Tundra Hatchery?
Hello Everyone!

I'd like to start a Tundra hatchery with someone....meaning two or more people work together to breed and sell baby dragons. (Tundras, as my clan is all-Tundras currently.)

Anyone interested in starting up with me? Post or PM me with ideas/offers!
Hello Everyone!

I'd like to start a Tundra hatchery with someone....meaning two or more people work together to breed and sell baby dragons. (Tundras, as my clan is all-Tundras currently.)

Anyone interested in starting up with me? Post or PM me with ideas/offers!
webp-net-gifmaker-1.gif37894-D04-754-B-46-DC-8-CA7-3-F60232-AD2-D0.png
@FleeperArtist I am in love with Tundra's.. and Pearls, but tundras make up the majority of my lair! I'd be interested in doing a few or more joint breedings with you, depending on if our color/gene preferences match up! ^^
@FleeperArtist I am in love with Tundra's.. and Pearls, but tundras make up the majority of my lair! I'd be interested in doing a few or more joint breedings with you, depending on if our color/gene preferences match up! ^^
@Swiftla

Cool! Right now I only have *gulp* 2 dragons. One is Sky, my male, and the other is Venni, my adolescent female. They can both breed in about a week or so.

Thanks for replying, and I look forward to working with you in the future!
@Swiftla

Cool! Right now I only have *gulp* 2 dragons. One is Sky, my male, and the other is Venni, my adolescent female. They can both breed in about a week or so.

Thanks for replying, and I look forward to working with you in the future!
@FleeperArtist while i cant help you much as Im more of a fae fan, I do have some guardians I believe you and your hatchery partner may like to start some gened guardians or wonderful bright colors
@FleeperArtist while i cant help you much as Im more of a fae fan, I do have some guardians I believe you and your hatchery partner may like to start some gened guardians or wonderful bright colors
@FleeperArtist Cool! Since you're just starting out, shoot me a message when you have more adults and we can see if we have any dragons that would make good pairs. ^^
@FleeperArtist Cool! Since you're just starting out, shoot me a message when you have more adults and we can see if we have any dragons that would make good pairs. ^^
Thanks, @swiftla !

:) I'll keep in touch if any of my dragons become available to breed.
Thanks, @swiftla !

:) I'll keep in touch if any of my dragons become available to breed.
im making my clan all tundra/gaoler/abberition, so if you ever need a nest in the nature flight or see a dragon you think would make for good color combos feel free to hit me up!
im making my clan all tundra/gaoler/abberition, so if you ever need a nest in the nature flight or see a dragon you think would make for good color combos feel free to hit me up!
tumblr_inline_ohfczsnL8Q1tfmvub_540.png kUUVDw6.png