Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | inquiring about gems
just wondering what's the best price range to sell my gems.
I'm doing an end of the year sale of them and want to know if anyone would be interested?.
just wondering what's the best price range to sell my gems.
I'm doing an end of the year sale of them and want to know if anyone would be interested?.
@FaenaDawnguard The value of gems is always changing based on supply and demand. You can use the items for sale forum to see what other users are buying and selling gems for.
At the moment it's around 1:1000 so 1 gem is worth about 1000 treasure.
@FaenaDawnguard The value of gems is always changing based on supply and demand. You can use the items for sale forum to see what other users are buying and selling gems for.
At the moment it's around 1:1000 so 1 gem is worth about 1000 treasure.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
thank you for the helpful tip. I do hope that the price goes up. I was hoping for 5000 treasure per gem.
thank you for the helpful tip. I do hope that the price goes up. I was hoping for 5000 treasure per gem.
@FaenaDawnguard Then you're going to be disappointed unfortunately :c Gems have never been 1:5000 and that sort of inflation would be really bad for the site. The highest they've been so far is around 1:1300 last year and they've since dropped back down.
They might get there eventually but it's taken nearly 10 years for them to get to 1:1000 so you'll probably be waiting a very long time.
@FaenaDawnguard Then you're going to be disappointed unfortunately :c Gems have never been 1:5000 and that sort of inflation would be really bad for the site. The highest they've been so far is around 1:1300 last year and they've since dropped back down.
They might get there eventually but it's taken nearly 10 years for them to get to 1:1000 so you'll probably be waiting a very long time.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
damn. I will just have to try and save up my gems lol. I will have between 5000-11000 gems by the end of the year. I need the treasure more then I need gems.
damn. I will just have to try and save up my gems lol. I will have between 5000-11000 gems by the end of the year. I need the treasure more then I need gems.